The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Evil: Muslims or the Wealthy?

Menmon, "a fair world" by whose account? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Religion have one central theme...worshiping a higher God. Depending on which book you read determines which one you put your faith in. My faith is in Jesus. But I'm sure that other people around the world have tried to put their faith in God and from another source that conflicts with someone elses. I'm sure the native americans here before us are not in hell because they had not been told about Jesus.

It's the sales pitch that mine is the only one that creates the problem.

As for me being a hypocrit...I want a fair world...no more...will not ever be that...but that is my position.
    millions of muslims worldwide love peace........it is true!
    i know many muslims in my own community who serve others with humility and compassion.........true again!
    we are all sons of Abraham..........a fact indeed!
    the muslims i know work hard to support their families........absolutely!

i have seen these wonderful "moderate" peace loving muslims liberated to vote several times over the last dozen years in many places worldwide. it is funny the majority, which includes the radical extremist zealots, always seem to vote nearly the same way when given the chance.....hamas........hezbolah........muslim brotherhood.....blah....blah.....blah.

i submit to you tolerant, peace loving Americans here that when we find ourselves in a situation where there are 51 muslims of any ilk and 49 of "us"........they will behead you dingbats who loved them and nurtured them and tolerated them first for your ignorance and weakness.

subsequently, they will chop road kill's and my heads off last. at least we were wise enough to tell you the truth.
    Last edited by roseberry; 04-24-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Then Tom would be very wrong.

The Koran and the Bible do not coincide. Some parts do by way of mere historical fact,

but as far as philosophy goes...nope.
    Tom was echoing what the muslims see the Abrahamic faiths as being. Whether you agree or not is up to you.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

For those who say there are no Muslim voices condemning the violence:

By Dean Obiedallah: What I will say is that Islam is a religion that, like Christianity and Judaism, is intended to bring you closer to God. And sadly we have seen people use the name of each of these Abrahamic faiths to wage and justify violence.

The unique problem for Muslims is that our faith is being increasingly defined by the actions of a tiny group of morally bankrupt terrorists. Just to be clear: The people who commit violence in the name of Islam are not Muslims, they are murderers. Their true religion is hatred and inhumanity.
    Just to be clear: American Muslims and U.S. Muslim organizations have unequivocally denounced terror attacks. Not just once, but over and over.

But that doesn't matter if you haven't heard it. And despite our best efforts to get this message out there, what attracts more media attention: A Muslim denouncing terrorism or footage of an explosion?

Does that mean that we will stop denouncing terrorism? Of course not. But we will have to be more creative in our efforts to attract media coverage to make this point to our fellow Americans.
    Here is the rest of the op/ed piece:
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/opinio...tml?hpt=hp_bn7
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Tom was echoing what the muslims see the Abrahamic faiths as being. Whether you agree or not is up to you.
    I'm aware, which is why I made the post.

I just read Son of Hamas a couple of weeks ago. You'll might want to read it.

Terri

John, I hope no one reminds the Muslim extremist to never bring a knife to a gun fight! I'm thinking after the first 5 or so go down the remaining 46 may think twice about whose head they want to remove. Then again I carry both!!!!!!!! Their best bet is to go after the kind-hearted (tongue in cheek) ever tolerant liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    I just read Son of Hamas a couple of weeks ago. You'll might want to read it.

Terri
    I read that a couple of years ago. Excellent book.

Tom
    Tom Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    I'm aware, which is why I made the post.

Have you had an opportunity to read the Koran or are you just going by what others have said?
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    millions of muslims worldwide love peace........it is true!
    i know many muslims in my own community who serve others with humility and compassion.........true again!
    we are all sons of Abraham..........a fact indeed!
    the muslims i know work hard to support their families........absolutely!

i have seen these wonderful "moderate" peace loving muslims liberated to vote several times over the last dozen years in many places worldwide. it is funny the majority, which includes the radical extremist zealots, always seem to vote nearly the same way when given the chance.....hamas........hezbolah........muslim brotherhood.....blah....blah.....blah.

i submit to you tolerant, peace loving Americans here that when we find ourselves in a situation where there are 51 muslims of any ilk and 49 of "us"........they will behead you dingbats who loved them and nurtured them and tolerated them first for your ignorance and weakness.

subsequently, they will chop road kill's and my heads off last. at least we were wise enough to tell you the truth.
    Ouch!!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis