The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Suggestions for a Book or DVD on Obedience

Default Suggestions for a Book or DVD on Obedience

I need to find a book and maybe a DVD on obedience training a lab that is straight forward and easy to read/understand. Here's the catch: I need it for a 10 yr old. My granddaughter wants to train one so she can be just like me! (I know that's kinda funny) She really wants to try this. So I need something maybe w/ captioned pics & as I said: an easy read &/or a DVD. Suggestions please!

Thanx

Connie Cleveland's Dog's are Problem Solvers might be worth a try. There are pictures and she has a DVD set that is really good. I think with the two of you going through together might be doable. Connie's info really good and worth the money.
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA

HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI

Metras's Hashtag Mickey

I second Connie's book and DVD.

Dawn
    Goldtraks Once 'n Luv with Amy CD MH WCX; Goldtraks Opening Day; Highlands Split Image MH WCX **; Karousel's Goldtrak Maguire JH WCX; Highlands On A Dare CD MH WCX **; MHR HRCH Adirondac Bustd at the Bordr UD MH AXP AJP WCX CCA VCX CL3 PKII PDI; Mostlygold's On the Mark CL3 PJII PKI; HRCH WR Adirondac Mountain Renegade CDX MH WCX CCA VC; Adirondac Tracks in the Wilderness

We don't stop playing because we've grown old, we grow old because we've stopped playing.