The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Brothers - follow the money??

And the dumocrat gov of MA refuses to tell the taxpayers how much money we got screwed out of for these terrorists claiming they have a right to privacy!
    Personally I think it should be public record who gets WIC, food stamps, section 8, medicaid etc.
    I exclude SS and medicare as people paid in by force.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked on Quack View Post
    They were on welfare. The whole family was. Good use of the your tax dollars huh?
    I hope someone from some agency is reviewing those who were allowed to come into this country on the basis of political asylum. Who are they? Where are they from? What entitlements are they receiving?

It is amazing to me that this family could be on welfare, yet the parents could afford to return to (i.e. fly to) Russia. That both sons received assistance. That the youngest son could live in a dormitory and go to college, but not have a job. That the eldest son could receive assistance, yet be able to fly to Russia, live there for 6 months, and then fly back to the U.S. -- plus dress well, wear expensive shoes, and drive a Mercedes. And buy firearms and materials to make bombs.

Follow the money.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    .................................................. ........................................
    Personally I think it should be public record who gets WIC, food stamps, section 8, medicaid etc.
    I exclude SS and medicare as people paid in by force.
    Good idea. Maybe we could learn enough to keep people from collecting from more than one place.

Voter ID card could help with this ............. I know, I know ........... invasion of privacy.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~