RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Rogue Valley Retriever Club

5K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Kerry Lavin 
#1 ·
Any News?????:confused:

#5 ·
OPEN winner: FC/AFC Flyway's Ruby B. Gonia, owner-handler Don Graves. Ruby also got the RJ in the Amateur.

AMATEUR winner: FC/AFC Tealcreek Patton's Saber, owner-breeder-handler Chris Hatch. Saber also got the RJ in the Open.

Chris and Don are on the road coming back home to California in Chris' truck. I'm sure they have a lot to talk about.

Helen

#7 ·
I imagine there are a couple of pumped up people in that pickup cab. Congratulations to both!

#8 ·
OPEN winner: FC/AFC Flyway's Ruby B. Gonia, owner-handler Don Graves. Ruby also got the RJ in the Amateur.

AMATEUR winner: FC/AFC Tealcreek Patton's Saber, owner-breeder-handler Chris Hatch. Saber also got the RJ in the Open.

Chris and Don are on the road coming back home to California in Chris' truck. I'm sure they have a lot to talk about.

Helen
congrats don, chris and helen! i hope we all get to ride in a truck like that one of these days!!!!:D

#10 ·
I can see it now ... two blue ribbons hanging from the mirror, two old duffers chattering away like boys re-hashing every series bird by bird. Yes, Howard, they were certainly pumped up from the weekend. I don't think there was a lull in the conversation the whole trip.

#6 ·
CONGRATULATIONS to Julie Cole and Yakity's Crackshot Ruddy Duck, placing 2nd in the Amateur and finishing her AFC title.

AFC Yakity's Crackshot's Ruddy Duck.

Way to go you two! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.