The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: GDG (sort of)...Ten Days and Counting!

Default GDG (sort of)...Ten Days and Counting!

In just ten days, I'll be driving south to Illinois to pick up my little Ginny from Nancy Pals. I can hardly wait! And for good measure I'm tossing two Chessies in the truck since I've gotta stay overnight...might as well get some training in! Looking forward to seeing Ryder's Wetland and Nancy and her pack!

Here's the little critter:
    316298_559727777400726_2146620400_n.jpg

Ginevra M. Weasley Potter
    Sharon Potter

www.redbranchkennels.net

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers...too many to list.

Team Huntsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Potter View Post
    In just ten days, I'll be driving south to Illinois to pick up my little Ginny from Nancy Pals. I can hardly wait! And for good measure I'm tossing two Chessies in the truck since I've gotta stay overnight...might as well get some training in! Looking forward to seeing Ryder's Wetland and Nancy and her pack!

316298_559727777400726_2146620400_n.jpg,

You have a cutie there!!! We will be coming up Saturday morning... We will pick up both boys and bring them to TN. Whiskey will meet Eric here in middle TN... Banjo, of course will be home at that point! Yeah!

image.jpgimage.jpg
    Bill Davis

I've been following the posts (pics) on these pups, they are so cool!! Congrats on gettting one!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Potter View Post

316298_559727777400726_2146620400_n.jpg

I'm callin' PETA on you Sharon. Aint gonna be no Chessie Tossin' on my watch! Have fun and enjoy the pup.
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com

The puppies are REALLY looking forward to going to their new homes!!! I've been telling them all the fun things they will get to do and chew and potty on and tear up and bounce off of......When are you guys coming?!

Seriously--they are a nice little bunch of fuzzy terriers and I've had a good time with them. It will be very still and quiet in the house without them, I am going to miss them.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

It makes me so happy to see Nancy's Weezie pups go to an RTF home. Especially this RTF home.

An aside: I hear "domino" is likely to be some other even cooler callname. And, domino will be big sibling to a retriver pup out of some cool breeding....if all goes as planned.
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Sharon..are you sure your 'chessies' won't start chewing on those Terriers thinking they are a new toy? Seriously, they look like a lot of fun heading your way. Good Luck...