The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Illegal ALIENS in the White House

Default Illegal ALIENS in the White House

Lets call them what they are. Not undocumented workers. Well, I guess you could call them undocumented Democrats. More Obama BS... He does this stuff on purpose. He wants to keep the country riled up and divided. There is no other reason to be as divisive and blatantly in-your-face to the right as he is.

“The fact that the president and the vice president are hosting illegal immigrants in the White House while constricting citizen tours and refusing to meet with immigration officers says it all,” Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., said in a statement to FoxNews.com Friday. “The White House will not even grant ICE officers a low-level White House meeting but invites illegal immigrants into the Oval Office.”

image.jpg
    Bill Davis

Should have had INS agents pick them up as the walked out the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Lets call them what they are. Not undocumented workers. Well, I guess you could call them undocumented Democrats. More Obama BS... He does this stuff on purpose. He wants to keep the country riled up and divided. There is no other reason to be as divisive and blatantly in-your-face to the right as he is.

“The fact that the president and the vice president are hosting illegal immigrants in the White House while constricting citizen tours and refusing to meet with immigration officers says it all,” Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., said in a statement to FoxNews.com Friday. “The White House will not even grant ICE officers a low-level White House meeting but invites illegal immigrants into the Oval Office.”

image.jpg
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

calm down team mates, b-rock and joey b only pulled one random number out of the guest worker cards database to invite to the whitehouse. 11 of the 327 users of that single number showed up. i hope they had enough food prepared for lunch?

besides, having criminals in the oval office is a looooooooong standing tradition!
    john mccallie

Raid the joint and take them all including Barry, maybe then someone would take to task verification of his citizenship.
    I ignore stupidity unless you bring it to my attention!
    Crystal Coast Labradors

CCL Return To Sender
    N Sana Te

Makes me sick to my stomach! At this point I think every legal immigrant should get a full refund with interest for every dime they or their employer paid including legal fees to play by the rules!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Vote for Rubio!!!!

No wait its the Obama/Rubio plan

So what's your point mngundog?

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    So what's your point mngundog?
    My point is both parties are pushing the same agenda in terms of immigration. If this is a despicable act by Obama, Rubio would be a despicable choice for President, or any office for that matter.

I agree obama is despicable and rubio is no better of a choice.