The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kermit Gosnell

It looks like this is enough to qualify him for the death penalty. I guess the jury is getting a week off before they decide his fate.

Tom
    Tom Wall

Our local paper has been giving some coverage (I live about 60-90 minutes north of Philadelphia). They mentioned that the place was filthy, smelled, and even had some cats wondering around. They also mentioned that he was making almost $2 million a year from his "practice", and they found $250,000 in cash at his home. Wanna bet that he was making more than $2 million a year, and the cash was never taxed?

For the death of the woman, due to the overdose of anesthesia, he was only found guilty of manslaughter.

He's 72 years old ... wanna bet he dies a natural death before his appeals are over?

This man would have to be a psychopath to do this for so many years.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Kind of ironic that Gosnell begged for his life.
    He cut a deal for life vs. death.

Too bad he didn't think about that when he EXECUTED those babies.
    Stan b & Elvis

....and to think the Jury was deadlocked more than once and had to keep being sent back. Outrageous!

At the slam of the gavel, they should have taken him to the nearest back alley exit, told him to kneel and put a .22 in his skull. Game over!... then call his family and tell them to come pick him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    ....and to think the Jury was deadlocked more than once and had to keep being sent back. Outrageous!

At the slam of the gavel, they should have taken him to the nearest back alley exit, told him to kneel and put a .22 in his skull. Game over!... then call his family and tell them to come pick him up.
    No, too quick and easy for him. People like this need to suffer and repent before they are put out of their misery. Maybe stone them to death. I do favor ant hills though.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Or scissors to the spinal cord from a blind man!
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

If it's not PC, the drive by media doesn't report...

In all seriousness, I mean that. In my opinion, when folks do this kind of wrong,(Empirically proven) they need to be put down like the feral humans they are. No need to carry on with all sorts of torture methods and all that jazz. Just a simple Pop, slump and a phone call to the family to come get him.

The media will not give a great deal of coverage to the verdict because liberals are only interested in the death penalty when it comes to unborn babies.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    The media will not give a great deal of coverage to the verdict because liberals are only interested in the death penalty when it comes to unborn babies.
    Or born babies!
    Stan b & Elvis