The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kermit Gosnell

The supporters of abortion run hide when confronted with situations like this or they quickly change the subject.

The MSP and all the Obama sycophants...that's all democrats...cannot stand to have their favorite abortion clinics...Planned Parenthood..get challenged to the degree of maybe even getting their taxpayer $$$ cancelled.

It won't surprise me that IF the jury finds this murderer guilty, it will be 'reported on page 6..BUT if they find him innocent...it will be headlined front page above the fold.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I must admit I havent followed the trial closely and after reading the synopsis of the trial in USA Today I am sick to my stomach...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...snell/2123339/
    Me too Bon......me too. If what i read is true well some things make you hit your knees.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Me too Bon......me too. If what i read is true well some things make you hit your knees.
    FWIW--made me cry!
    Stan b & Elvis

Sensible people including those who support pro-choice acknowledge the illegality and immorality of 3rd trimester abortions.
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.

There are so many charges against him that it will take the jury some time to address all of them. I watched the Fox News special. Unbelievable. He is not the only guilty one The PA Health Dept. has to share some of the guilt. Despite serious complaints, they did not inspect the clinic and allowed him to "practice" there for 17 years. A 15 year old applied the anesthesia -- but only when patients paid extra to get it.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...%99s-underside
    This article in National Review tracks the history of three abortion clinics in FL. It appears at least equal in depravity to Gosnell.

"Safe, rare and legal" ,,, what's going on in clinics like these may be legal ... but nothing resembling safe or rare.

In the passed, lack of information about a medical practitioner's past history has been faulted. In the case of one of the doctors in the FL case, NY knew of his history, but approved his NY license anyway! No surprise that he has had malpractice suits in NY as well.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    No one has had much to say about Dr. Gosnell's trial.

Any thoughts on this???
    I think the jury just said guilty 3 times.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Why do they keep calling him a doctor?

I think that today's verdict will be the first of many against other similar "doctors"...maybe this will get people to rethink their stance on the abortion issue...even though IMO these were not abortions, these were murders..sickening, just sickening
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"