The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kermit Gosnell

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    They found another 'Baby Killer' in Texas...see today's Drudge Report. I fear there are many more like this killing babies late term every day.
    I just read an article about this guy. If it's possible that there is someone more grisly than Gosnell, it is this guy.

Staff testified that he literally twisted babies' heads off with his bare hands!

What is even more frightening is that the staff said they didn't know that what the dr. was doing was illegal. Even if they did not know it was illegal, did it not occur to them it was simply WRONG to treat a breathing baby like wringing the neck on a chicken? Which one of us would not cringe if we had to snap the neck of a newborn deformed puppy? (I had a friend who was faced with that. The pup was born with intestines outside of its body. With every whelping that is one of the things I fear being called upon to do.)

Have we come to the point where someone needs to tell us that this is wrong? Has indoctrination disregarding the value of life become so complete that we can no longer make an instinctive determination about respect for life?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...-on-abortions/

An abortion doctor describes what a 3rd trimester abortion procedure is. His testimony (before a Congressional Committee) begins on the 2nd page of the article.

Truthfully, I had no idea what the actual procedure was.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.