RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Canine Theriogenology: free online course instruction

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  PennyRetrievers 
#1 ·
I just recieved an email from a faculty member from my alma mater in UNLs department of animal science and thought this would be a good crowd to relay the information to. The course if free and is 6 weeks long and thought some of you may be interested. Here is a copy of the email including the link:

"I just received information about a free online course on canine reproduction. The course is offered by a professor from the University of Minnesota's veterinary school. If you complete the course, I would love to hear your thoughts on it. For more information, see:

https://www.coursera.org/course/theriogenology

Canine Theriogenology for Dog Enthusiasts
Margaret V. Root

This course will help anyone who loves dogs to better understand their dog’s reproductive health and how to control its reproduction. This includes understanding the pros and cons of having your dog spayed or castrated, and understanding at what age that surgery can be performed.
Workload: 2-4 hours/week

Next Session:
May 3rd 2013 (6 weeks long)"

Hurry it begins soon!

Clay

See less See more
#2 ·
May I cross-post this?

#8 ·
Its at your own pace. Each week a new "module" opens up, and you can choose to do the assignments or not. When the class closes, the modules will still be up if you're enrolled, but you won't have the professor available as a resource.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.