The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Liberal Love

Default Real Liberal Love

Many of the individuals here on RTF actually post comments about how liberals really want to include/care for everyone regardless of color, creed, nationality, religion, etc., etc., etc. but prove time and time again that this is simply horse crap! Our most recent example would be the following: Did Tim Tebow receive the same love and admiration for his value system, morals and strong belief in Christ as Jason Collins has received for his "coming out of the closet"? I think not!!!! Even the democrat President of the USA had time to call Collins and express his support/pride over this decision. Tebow was all but persecuted by the liberal media while Collins has become a media darling (no pun intended). The hypocrisy never ends!

They both have received WAY WAY more publicity than their play on the field merits

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    They both have received WAY WAY more publicity than their play on the field merits
    have to agree with ya on that one Marc.....the only thing they have in common is that both are looking at the end of their careers, and not necessarily because of their lack of ability, but IMO no team wants the scrutiny either would bring to a new team
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I could careless about either one of them or their religion or sexual preferences.

Both are only out for attention.

Regardless, that does not change the way each have been treated.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Regardless, that does not change the way each have been treated.
    Tebo was used as a political pawn.

And I asume the basketball player will as well.

If people on the left had negatives against him it was because the right put him a position for it.

I guess your positon on this is the beginning of the right coming out negative on the gay guy.

By now you should know that both sides are going negative on anyone or anything that helps the other side. If Jesus gets someone votes the other side is going to say he is a liar and theft.

I think the OP's point is the blatant bias in the reporting of the two stories.
    Pretty sure you know that.
    But, what ever works for ya..........................
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I think the OP's point is the blatant bias in the reporting of the two stories.
    Pretty sure you know that.
    But, what ever works for ya..........................
    I know that...it depends on which side you are on as to where you see the bias.

My point is that is what spin spins when they have nothing to spin. Who cares?????

Menmon, you always dodge the true issues. You want to get on here at blow the liberal horn about being inclusive while conservatives are exclusive which we both know is a load of crap. You're either really smart and want to continually change the subject to suit you or you're not very smart at all. You pick! The point I was making as mentioned by RK is the bias that exists and the exclusions people make. As for who cares, you constantly bring up how loving and compassionate liberals are and I point out where they're not. Your response is to deflect and dodge! It's what you do best. Additionally, I didn't post a single negative comment on the guy being gay on in the way it has been handled by the liberal media. Again keep boobing and weaving!!!

Obviously you can't comprehend what you read. Because I said both sides do it and it depends on what side you are on as to if you see bias.

But the bigger point is it doesn't matter. TV and Radio are going to push what sales the best. And conservative media knows that if they piss you off you will listen that much harder and somebody will try to sell you something.