The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Pandering to illegals

Default Pandering to illegals

D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray is so proud of himself for introducing legislation allowing illegal immigrants (criminals) to get driver licenses "because they need them for registering their kids for schools and for getting health care". And Maryland not only lets them get licenses, but grants them in-state tuition privileges for state universities; they don't even have to be anchor babies to qualify. Just seems like another colossal waste of taxpayer $ not to mention encouraging even more illegal immigration. We can't take care of our own people yet we need to offer criminals a free ride and incentives for more to come here illegally, for what reason?
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Why ? because they vote and they join unions...they have shown they have no regard for the laws because of their questionable if not fake work documents..they are the easiest to recruit as potential "voters"

they had a rally here in Vegas the other day for May day, they got thousands to attend to rally for immigration reform...and who was there leading the charge, none other than the Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid...if a border enforcement INS truck had appeared the crowd would have scattered like roaches when the light comes on
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Why ? because they vote and they join unions...they have shown they have no regard for the laws because of their questionable if not fake work documents..they are the easiest to recruit as potential "voters"

they had a rally here in Vegas the other day for May day, they got thousands to attend to rally for immigration reform...and who was there leading the charge, none other than the Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid...if a border enforcement INS truck had appeared the crowd would have scattered like roaches when the light comes on
    Good one Bon!!!! Would love to see that.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Its what LV Metro uses when they want to break up a protest crowd, they roll a couple of green striped INS vans and the crowd disperses better than using tear gas...I was working at Mortons one year and one of our servers worked part time at the prison, she came in wearing her green fatigues that look like INS, half our kitchen staff exited out the back door when they saw the uniform, because they thought it was a raid
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Heard on the news yesterday that they have found that prisoner gangs are running the Baltimore prison facility. They got jobs for their girlfriends as prison personnel as well. MD sure seems to be a mess.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.