RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Loyall Puppy Food

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  hawker 
#1 ·
Does anyone have experience or know much about Loyall Puppy Food? Our Yellow Female will be on this when she comes home in a few weeks and trying to do some research as far as keeping her on the Loyall or transitioning to something else like Pro Plan large breed puppy. Any advice?

#2 ·
Both my dogs are on loyall and are doing great. I will be having a litter of pups that will be on it also.
My thoughts on dog food is.Every dog is diffrent. What works for one dog may not work for another.I used to use p.p. but my dogs had loose stool. So went to native had great results until the price went up. Then went to loyall 2 years ago and will be staying with it dogs love it. And not much waste pick up which is Nice...

#4 ·
Fed a Golden litter and a few Shiba Inu litters it and it's a great food. My dogs are on it and I love it. Thick, shiny coats, minimal output, and they have a new buy 10 get one free deal thru Runnings. Had switched to Sam's Club Exceed and won't go off of Loyall again!

#5 ·
Got my two AWS"s on Loyal, and they have never looked better, and have a ton of energy. Don't seem to need to feed as much as other foods I have tried, to keep them looking good. With high energy, stamina , and not alot of piles to clean up either!;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.