The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Israel

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Bless those who persecute you

Do not point out the speck in you brothers eye when there is a plank in yours.

These are how I would go about putting the genie in the bottle. I would get back, let countries govern themselves and be responsible for what we have here. I would not fund al Qaeda in one region and fight it in another. I would not take sides in a conflict where both sides are wrong. I would not support any more troops overseas and I would end drone strikes on suspected terrorists. The wrongs committed by the west on the Middle East are shameful and we should pack up and go home. 12 years later I fear my government more than terrorists
    They would chop your head off first.

I would rather be chopped than do the chopping

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. check

Bless those who persecute you check

Do not point out the speck in you brothers eye when there is a plank in yours. double check

These are how I would go about putting the genie in the bottle. I would get back, let countries govern themselves and be responsible for what we have here. check, but the environment could be in peril since we might need to build a pipeline, drill the north slope and heaven forbid frack up some gas I would not fund al Qaeda in one region and fight it in another. check nor would i give it education, food stamps and welfare in my own I would not take sides in a conflict where both sides are wrong. check but i am so confused, right and wrong is subjective I would not support any more troops overseas and I would end drone strikes on suspected terrorists. check drone strikes will never convince an entire culture to submit to the will of another culture The wrongs committed by the west on the Middle East are shameful and we should pack up and go home. check on the go home part however, there is no possible way to know how many jews would be alive in the region or how many mulims isreal may have used nuclear weapons on had we not imposed our wrongful oppression, but i am all for finding out 12 years later I fear my government more than terrorists could we at least argue for well intensioned terrorists(i mean really, are there any other kind?)

we agree!! they are gonna love us now!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    are you entertained, stan? JD
    jd you gotta admit this is fun stuff right here!
    john mccallie

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Bless those who persecute you

Do not point out the speck in you brothers eye when there is a plank in yours.

These are how I would go about putting the genie in the bottle. I would get back, let countries govern themselves and be responsible for what we have here. I would not fund al Qaeda in one region and fight it in another. I would not take sides in a conflict where both sides are wrong. I would not support any more troops overseas and I would end drone strikes on suspected terrorists. The wrongs committed by the west on the Middle East are shameful and we should pack up and go home. 12 years later I fear my government more than terrorists
    "Do Unto Others", I know of one retired House Rep that approached his Foreign Policy with that always in mind.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Since the Babylonians invaded Jerusalem and the collapse of the Byzantine Empire, there hadn't been any significant presence of Jewish people in the region until the European Exodus after the Nazi Holocaust. Owing to an enormous sense of collective guilt arising from the horrors unleashed upon European Jews (remember your country and mine had some very anti Semitic legislation and were reluctant to take as many pre Holocaust immigrants as wished to flee Europe) Great Britain was forced through acts of Jewish terrorism and US influence to turn over Palestine to the wave of Jewish Exodus. France returned political control to the inhabitants of Syria and Lebanon, England was being encouraged during the Suez crisis to give up Egypt to the Egyptians, Iran and Iraq to those people etc. etc. While the whole world was being freed from European colonial rule, the Palestinians who had lived in the region through the Roman Empire the Byzantine Empire the Babylonian, the Turkish and finally the British Empire saw their liberty snatched away from them by European Jews representing a claim to ownership which was stale dated by over 2000 years. Do you really think this has anything to do with Muslims just not liking us cause we're Christians? No, it's because we have been the stalwart supporter Israel who they see as their modern day oppressor. The situation has escalated dramatically when some one managed to twist the tragedy of 911 into an opportunity to invade Iraq.
    The Persians freed the Jews from The Babylonian Captivity. The diaspora of the Jews, the fall of the Byzatine Empire and the spread of the Muslim Empire are, very much, related. I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned The Crusades as an influencing factor for extremism in Islam.
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    "Do Unto Others", I know of one retired House Rep that approached his Foreign Policy with that always in mind.
    Ha, yeah and he got booed in the debate for saying so. Which goes to show the best way to get neocons mad is to quote scripture to them

I would rather be chopped than do the chopping
    There are a whole bunch of jihadis that would be willing to oblige...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    jd you gotta admit this is fun stuff right here!
    Yeah, after four or five days on the road and missing most of this, I gotta admit that bat-crap crazy is entertaining....you? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Yeah, after four or five days on the road and missing most of this, I gotta admit that bat-crap crazy is entertaining....you? JD
    Pretty used to entertaining yourself eh, JD??
    Bill Davis