The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: BumperBoy upgrades

Default BumperBoy upgrades

I have just vent a little. I have always liked my bumperboy launchers. But now I have one down and I figure I would just do my upgrade now for all of my units. Sounded like a good idea. I didn't realize I would be waiting over 2 months now for them to send me my upgraded units and a couple of new bumpers. I would have to say I am very disappointed in the way bumperboy has handled this issue. They just keep telling me they have had a problem with the upgraded units. They are working on it. They are back ordered and out of stock. This... being the busiest time of the year for them. You would think they would have them in stock and ready to go.
    Mean what you say, say what you mean, and by all means stand
    behind what you say. A man is only as good as his word.
    www.sslabradors.com

They have been having this 'out of stock' 'we just shipped them' 'there's an issue' for quite a long time, it took me a year and half to get my upgrade that was ordered at the same time as my 4 shooter. I have to say though that the upgrade is at least one million times better than the old electronics. I don't think that kind of customer service is very good advertising and after trying to be a patient customer for way too long, I became the angry customer and the unit arrived within a week.....wish I had tried that sooner, haha!
    Erin Lynes
    Eromit Labrador Retrievers

Home of:
    Twig AGDC, Ruger JH ADC SGDC MGDC MSDC MSCDC CRNCL, Winchester SGDC CRNCL, Shelby SGDC CRNCL, Spider, Kimber, Verona, Missie, Jackie,
    Victor CRNCL, Jet, Glitzy CRNMCL SGDC, Harvey & Viper
    ..........gone but never forgotten, the gal who started it all: Spider's Sunshine MSDC MSCDC AADC AGDC NAC NGC NJC (Nestle) ...........

I waited for almost two years for my so-called upgrades!
    They finally sent an email and I politely told them don't bother!
    Still using the old electronics and working fine.
    I just got tired of the run around!

What did you tell them. I have call and called and called. I even said this is the worst I have ever been treat by any company. That specializes in one product. I'm starting to loose my temper.
    Mean what you say, say what you mean, and by all means stand
    behind what you say. A man is only as good as his word.
    www.sslabradors.com

Yeah I am at 3 months now. They told me when I ordered them that they would ship out the following Monday, when that did not happen I called and they told me 2 weeks. 2 weeks later I called again and they told me 2 weeks and this pattern has went on and on. Somebody needs to create some competition for Bumper Boy because that company is a joke.

"Could you guys give me the number to Thunder Equipment and cancel my order?"

That might work.
    -Barton Ramsey

I've called numerous times over the last week and can't even get a return phone call. My transmitter on the upgrades has quit working. Their customer service has always been terrible.

I got an e-mail today from Bumperboy. They simply said that they have no upgrades to give anyone. No time frame or any other info.

Selling out of an empty wagon....