The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Missouri gun laws .

Default Missouri gun laws .

I seen this ,this morning and dont know that I fullly believe it.

http://www.guns.com/2013/04/22/misso...oposals-video/

Is this solid or another media hype?curious minds want to know and confirm these reports.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

BCR's Born to Boogie "Boogie" (FC Contempt of Court "Ruckus" X HR Big Creek Retrivers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy")

True, arent you proud and thankful you leave on the West side of tthe Mississippi? Im guessing the people living 10 miles East of you in the Republic of Ill. will be dealing with legislation completely different than this.

I believe there is a Mo legislator who is proposing a law to make it a felony to even introduce any bill attempting to restrictb our constitutionally guaranteed right to keep and bear arms. Grandstanding Im sure; while Im no fan of grandstanding, at least it is grandstanding on the side of freedom. That is a rare thing nowadays

Illinois sucks-thanks to Chicago and the good old boy political machine. Nothing but a bunch of corrupt maggots. .

As a kid ,I was very unhappy when my parents moved from the land of Lincoln ,but looking back I thank them every year during deer rifle season. Although far from perfect The grass seems to be greener on this side of the big creek.

I never understood why you legally had to wear a seat belt in a car ,but not a helmet on a motorcycle
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

BCR's Born to Boogie "Boogie" (FC Contempt of Court "Ruckus" X HR Big Creek Retrivers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy")

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn White View Post
    As a kid ,I was very unhappy when my parents moved from the land of Lincoln ,but looking back I thank them every year during deer rifle season. Although far from perfect The grass seems to be greener on this side of the big creek.

I never understood why you legally had to wear a seat belt in a car ,but not a helmet on a motorcycle

This comes under the heading of "follow the money". No helmets was purely a 'freedom' issue, and government had no hold over the bikers that fought the law. It was turned back in many states, including Sodak.

Seat belts became a federal law, because it was tied to what the feds payed the states for roads. If you didn't have a seat belt law in your state, you could lose much of your federal road payments. Even in rigidly conservative Sodak, we had to put a law in. I've been fined twice for not complying. I've had more friends and relatives killed while wearing one, including my little 16 year old grand daughter, than folks I knew in accidents that were saved by them. The nanny state is just part of the federal PC ideology that claims they can protect you under all circumstances. No different than these gun control advocates that are sure 911 is the way to protect you against criminals. The current regime has no allowance for individual responsibility. Susequently drivers think they are driving bumper cars. They buckle up, eat, text, do their hair and nails, and are astonished if they are involved in an accident.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.