The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: West Nebraska FT

Open- from where I'm sitting ( flier station), dogs are having good results. - but I don't see what the judges see from their position. Nice day - light winds.

image-730737425.jpg

Not the view from the line- only intended to give you a view of the terrain.
    Last edited by J Hoggatt; 05-10-2013 at 11:01 AM.
    Attributed to Ben Franklin-
    "Don't Argue with Stupid People..... They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid."

"Arguing with Idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to sh$t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

"Don't Argue with Stupid People..... They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid."

"Arguing with Idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to sh$t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Thanks John! I heard that Raven hooked to a couple birds and with the success the dogs are having, that may be enough to get her dropped.

Seems the dogs are winning this one???
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Buzz- wont judge from the flier station , but I think you might be right,. These are two very good judges- they will make the right calls. Of that I am confident.

Ps 1st series almost done.

Quote Originally Posted by J Hoggatt View Post
    Buzz- wont judge from the flier station , but I think you might be right,. These are two very good judges- they will make the right calls. Of that I am confident.

All though the second half hasn't done as well as the first half - I would say that

Quote Originally Posted by J Hoggatt View Post

Pss. I would say the second half has not done as well as the first half.

Q Callbacks 1, 3, 7 through 14, 17 through 30
    "You can't eat a pig whole, but you can eat a whole pig." - Joe S.

Proudly Owned By:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MHR HR Flash Of Mischief SH CD CGC - Flash (10/15/98 - 10/8/12)
    Lightning Fast Quack Attacker*** - Bullet
    Gotta Heart Of A Warrior - Ranger (12/26/07 - 8/10/2010)
    SML's Gettin' Sexy With It*** - Tango
    FOM's Raising a Ruckus in the Rockies - Riot

Open callbacks to the 2nd
    2 10 11 12 15 16 19 20 21 22 24 25 28 30 31 41 42 44 46
    -=#David

Well, this started off as a really interesting thread. Too bad we couldn't keep it that way. (Rick_C 2009, Classic RTF)
    __________________________________________________ _
    Take what you get and thank them (the Judges) afterwards no matter what the outcome. (Moira Sheehan)

Thanks for the updates!!

Aaron
    AFC Iron Lines Sergeant Pepper "Pepper"
    FC FTCH Westwood's Sunday Silence "Buck"
    Sweet Swingin' Fred MH ***

www.southforkkennelsllc.com

Quote Originally Posted by BBnumber1 View Post
    Open callbacks to the 2nd
    2 10 11 12 15 16 19 20 21 22 24 25 28 30 31 41 42 44 46
    To the water blind:

2, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, 28, 30, 31, 41, 46