The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: IRS Targeting Conservative Groups... This is America in 2013?

The "Acting Director" who has been dismissed..........his temporary assignment ended in early JUne anyways.

So NOTHING has been done.

Just theatre of indignation from the guy that directed this strategy!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

On page 1 of this thread, someone pointed out that the only interest this has stirred is for our fellow Americans to give a collective yawn... I seriously wonder what it will take to get their attention... Can you IMAGINE the reaction if the parties in charge and the leanings of the targeted were reversed... If you had told me 10 years ago what we would come to I don't think I would have believed it.

If Obama doesn't appoint independent prosecutor on this by the weekend, I am going to be convinced that his administration had a direct hand in this.

Quote Originally Posted by nolefan View Post
    On page 1 of this thread, someone pointed out that the only interest this has stirred is for our fellow Americans to give a collective yawn....

don't know about that. had the public radio on in the truck. the normaly liberal radio guy was in a tizzy over it. Calling it a Nixon type of action. Seemed more worked up over this than the other 2 main issues the President is having.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    I don't subscribe to the tea bagger philosophy.
    That's just as annoying and insulting as if you were to be called a n*lover. Neither term should be used in polite discourse.

Eric
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    don't know about that. had the public radio on in the truck. the normaly liberal radio guy was in a tizzy over it. Calling it a Nixon type of action. Seemed more worked up over this than the other 2 main issues the President is having.
    They are now... but five days ago when I started the thread nobody was talking about it. Especially the media. Fox was the only one at the time, imagine that. It's a giant snowball now, starting to roll downhill.
    Bill Davis

I wonder if individual donars are going to come out as having been audited because of this?

Bill Davis

Oops! The DOJ's U.S. Marshall Service seems to have lost two people in witness protection ... probably just another one of those things that Holder hasn't heard about ...
    The U.S. Marshal Service has been “unable to locate” two former participants in the federal Witness Security Program “identified as known or suspected terrorists,” states the public summary of an interim Justice Department Inspector General’s report obtained by CNN.The Marshals have concluded that “one individual was and the other individual was believed to be residing outside of the United States.”
    The news comes from an audit of the Witness Security Program by the IG’s office , which states that “the Department did not definitively know how many known or suspected terrorists were admitted into the WITSEC program,” among other “significant issues concerning national security.” The report makes 16 recommendations.
    The “Interim Report on the Department of Justice’s Handling of Known or Suspected Terrorists Admitted Into the Federal Witness Security Program” notes that while in the midst of an audit of the WITSEC program, the Inspector General felt the need to notify the Justice Department of national security vulnerabilities, and the IG’s office “developed the interim report to help ensure that the Department promptly and sufficiently addressed the deficiencies we found.”
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

From The Daily Caller:
    Lois Lerner is a member of HSUS ... so maybe that's why any IRS investigation of their political activities has been delayed ...
    ois G. Lerner, the embattled Internal Revenue Service official who apologized for improperly scrutinizing the tax-exempt status of conservative nonprofit groups, is a member of the Humane Society of the United States, a liberal animal advocacy organization.Lerner — the suddenly infamous IRS Exempt Organizations Division director — “is an active member of the Humane Society of the United States where her efforts in performing pet rescues necessitated by the 2005 Gulf Coast hurricanes were widely acknowledged,” according to her biography.
    The HSUS has been accused of sending less than one percent of its funds to animal shelters, a charge that a spokesman in 2012 would not deny. According to IRS filings, the group took in $148,703,820 in revenue in 2010.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/16/ir...#ixzz2TV7gnVkA
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Did anyone watch this Steven Millers testimony today? The guy is one of the worst liars I have ever seen. If you see any hi lites, watch his mouth when he finishes anwering a question. The quick, squashed frown/grin gives him away every time. The two biggest frowns/grins from Miller were when he said, "I anwered all questions truthfully" and at the conclusion of his oath to tell the truth.