The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Background Checks Really Work

Default Background Checks Really Work

Sundays shooting of 19 people at a Mothers Day parade in New Orleans prove we should be more vigilant with background checks. Whole story below but here some some great information on the shooter, Akein Scott;

A police news release says Scott has previously been arrested for illegal carrying of a weapon, illegal possession of a stolen firearm, resisting an officer, contraband to jail, illegal carrying of a weapon while in possession of a controlled dangerous substance and possession of heroin.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/14...#ixzz2TIIoz9ab

I say give the bastid the death penalty and carry it out next week.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

No, they need to banned poor people from having guns. Obviously that is the problem. The poor are depressed because they have not received their far share of the redistribution promised by the great orator, they are not given free drugs for their physical addition for which they receive disability, and their free health care is not so free.

It isn't their fault they burned their books in the class rooms therefore they have a very low IQ. After all they were being suppressed by the man.

As for finding the guilty bastage. Once they find him, they need to bring the guilty bastage into the court room, give him a fair trial and take him out back to the public square and hang him. Only that mentality will stop what is happening.

My opinion

Richard

Why have a background check, if you need a weapon Eric Holder will sell you one real FAST and then you won't become Furious?
    I ignore stupidity unless you bring it to my attention!
    Crystal Coast Labradors

CCL Return To Sender
    N Sana Te

Quote Originally Posted by txrancher View Post
    Why have a background check, if you need a weapon Eric Holder will sell you one real FAST and then you won't become Furious?

Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk... Clever and witty. Good job. I wonder if we will EVER get to the bottom of that fiasco? Too bad the MSP isn't on the side of "We the People". Just think of the amount of stories they could be investigating, like they would if Bush was still in that office.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.