The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Deeper... Justice Dept. Secretly Obtained AP Phone Records... Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    this is great! how many scandals at once can this guy take?
    what former president will he blame this time?
    this may be the straw on the camel back.
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid some of his followers would elect him dictator even if he announced he was a member of some extremist terror group!
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

My two favorite sentences in the whole article:

The White House was unaware of the subpoenas, spokesman Jay Carney told reporters Monday night.
    "We are not involved in decisions made in connection with criminal investigations, as those matters are handled independently by the Justice Department," Carney said.

Reminds me of Schultz on that great old TV classic "Hogan's Heroes" "I know nothink, nothink!"

Seems the executive branch has no idea what is going on anywhere and is not responsible for anything that happens under its watch!! Would be hilarious if it weren't so serious. I think I preferred Bush's "I'm the decider" myself. At least he was taking responsibility.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    .................................................. .........................

Reminds me of Schultz on that great old TV classic "Hogan's Heroes" "I know nothink, nothink!"

.................................................. ........................... [/FONT]
    You hit the nail on the head with that whole post but Shultz pretty well discribes a lot of people in high places throughout our government ( also it's stooges ).
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Ha! This is hilarious. Holder knows nothing about it, as he is saying right now. Does anybody know anything about anything in the department they run? At the very least, Holder should be relieved due to total incompetent managment practices.

That can be said about obama as well. He never knows anything about anything!!! His handlers are doing a great job of keeping him away from everything. He sorta reminds me of the Wizard of Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    That can be said about obama as well. He never knows anything about anything!!! His handlers are doing a great job of keeping him away from everything. He sorta reminds me of the Wizard of Oz.
    Incompetent and Corrupt...
    Bill Davis