The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: South Carolina Super Retriever Series

Default South Carolina Super Retriever Series

I know not everyone checks the Event Information Forum so i thought I would share this. The Charleston Retrieve Club will be hosting a Super Retriever Series Club Trial May 24-26. This event will be held on the same grounds as the 2013 National Retriever Championships. This will be the first time an event like this has been held in the state of South Carolina and will be a sight to see. Entries are fairly low so anyone in the southeast that has thought of seeing what an SRS event is all about, now is the time. We have some excelent judges lined up that are sure to please and not to mention the cash prizes. Payouts will go to the top 6 dogs in each stake. I know this is kind of last minute, but entries close on Friday 5/17, so sign up now. Any questions feel free to ask, and anyone interested in coming to spectate is also welcome. Hope to see many of you there.

Birdboy, I seen one of these trials in NC I really enjoyed it. Would like to have a dog trained well enough to run one.

We feel we have put together a great event. Come join us for a great time.
    HRCH Werts's Rusty Explorer Drake SH

Nikki, Come check it out! There should be plenty of good dog work to see and lots of great people to meet. We welcome anyone interested in coming out and spectating or participating. Like Thad said, this should be an great event with some setups that are sure to challenge and test these fine animals. Look forward to meeting you.

Mike Lemon

Forgot to mention... CRC has decided that any club member placing high enough to qualify for the Crown Championship, they will pay their entry fee for the Crown. So if your thinking about it or have already signed up, contact Michelle Lemon or myself to join!