The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hope all the Okie's are ok -gdg

The first tornado was 10 miles north of Labske Farmske near Wellston and Carney. The second was 13 miles south and wiped out the area at US Hwy 177 and I40. Three trucks were turned over and one blown off I40 on to Hwy 177. Now there are two deaths. Thunder and all the rest of the stuff are rolling in again.
    BillB

Yes we got off the grounds just in time. Several members and participants had to ride the storms out under over passes with their dogs up front. To the best of my knowledge our retriever community is OK.
    Gavin B.

May 3 1999 has hit again Moore, Ok Thoudands of homes schools destroyed 10 minutes ago Lots of pyrayers for all needed. Could be untold deaths. Happened so fast

Prayers are sent. Meeker residents they are saying on the news to take cover Be safe
    Last edited by gmhr1; 05-20-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Schools destroyed with kids in it, 75-100 horse killed on a farm....LOrd, prayers for peace for those affected
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

Glad to be out of there. Never spent time in a storm shelter before. I'm going back to the rain

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Glad everybody ok on sunday. Prayers to the families that had kids at the 2 schools hit today. Just terrible.
    Chase perfection and accept excellence- Vince Lombardi

Prayers sent.
    Sue
    Never confuse activity with success.

"Ummmmmmm Isn't a word." Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Gunners Up View Post
    To put it into perspective, where Paul was judging this weekend (Meeker) was a short 13 miles from where the tornado touched down (Shawnee). It was a big ONE over a mile wide. Unfortunately there was one death but it could have been much, much worse.

RD
    We deal with hurricanes, but you know they are coming (of course numerous tornados with them), but wow this is unreal. One thing that struck me when I was out there with you was driving down the road and seeing concrete storm shelters for sale. Being from a state that has water is a foot or so down we don't burry things other than bodies, i thought all these places were selling septic tanks because that is what they looked like. When I noticed a sign at one place selling them I relished they were shelters and got chills. I cannot imagine going through something like that.
    Hope everyone is ok and that recovery is quick.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Of the 51+ dead, 20 have been confirmed as elementary school children. Such a tragic event. Praying for the wounded and the famies who lost loved ones.
    -Barton Ramsey