The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: New Benghazi Whistleblowers? Interesting info...

  1. #1
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,908

    Default New Benghazi Whistleblowers? Interesting info...

    Hmm...

    PJM EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama

    May 21st, 2013 - 12:05 am

    More whistleblowers will emerge shortly in the escalating Benghazi scandal, according to two former U.S. diplomats who spoke with PJ Media Monday afternoon.

    These whistleblowers, colleagues of the former diplomats, are currently securing legal counsel because they work in areas not fully protected by the Whistleblower law.


    According to the diplomats, what these whistleblowers will say will be at least as explosive as what we have already learned about the scandal, including details about what really transpired in Benghazi that are potentially devastating to both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

    The former diplomats inform PJM the new revelations concentrate in two areaswhat Ambassador Chris Stevens was actually doing in Benghazi and the pressure put on General Carter Ham, then in command of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) and therefore responsible for Libya, not to act to protect jeopardized U.S. personnel.

    Stevens’ mission in Benghazi, they will say, was to buy back Stinger missiles from al-Qaeda groups issued to them by the State Department, not by the CIA. Such a mission would usually be a CIA effort, but the intelligence agency had opposed the idea because of the high risk involved in arming “insurgents” with powerful weapons that endanger civilian aircraft.

    Hillary Clinton still wanted to proceed because, in part, as one of the diplomats said, she wanted “to overthrow Gaddafi on the cheap.”

    This left Stevens in the position of having to clean up the scandalous enterprise when it became clear that the “insurgents” actually were al-Qaeda – indeed, in the view of one of the diplomats, the same group that attacked the consulate and ended up killing Stevens.

    The former diplomat who spoke with PJ Media regarded the whole enterprise as totally amateurish and likened it to the Mike Nichols film Charlie Wilson’s War about a clueless congressman who supplies Stingers to the Afghan guerrillas. “It’s as if Hillary and the others just watched that movie and said ‘Hey, let’s do that!’” the diplomat said.

    He added that he and his colleagues think the leaking of General David Petraeus’ affair with his biographer Paula Broadwell was timed to silence the former CIA chief on these matters.

    Regarding General Ham, military contacts of the diplomats tell them that AFRICOM had Special Ops “assets in place that could have come to the aid of the Benghazi consulate immediately (not in six hours).”

    Ham was told by the White House not to send the aid to the trapped men, but Ham decided to disobey and did so anyway, whereupon the White House “called his deputy and had the deputy threaten to relieve Ham of his command.”

    The White House motivation in all this is as yet unclear, but it is known the Ham retired quietly in April 2013 as head of AFRICOM.

    PJ Media recognizes this is largely hearsay, but the two diplomats sounded quite credible. One of them was in a position of responsibility in a dangerous area of Iraq in 2004.

    We will report more as we learn it.



    May 21st, 2013 - 12:05 am

    Hmm...
    Bill Davis

  2. #2
    Senior Member sick lids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    mukwonago, wi
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Hmm I was half expecting to hear that those killed were republicans.

  3. #3
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Hmm...

    PJM EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama

    May 21st, 2013 - 12:05 am

    More whistleblowers will emerge shortly in the escalating Benghazi scandal, according to two former U.S. diplomats who spoke with PJ Media Monday afternoon.

    These whistleblowers, colleagues of the former diplomats, are currently securing legal counsel because they work in areas not fully protected by the Whistleblower law.


    According to the diplomats, what these whistleblowers will say will be at least as explosive as what we have already learned about the scandal, including details about what really transpired in Benghazi that are potentially devastating to both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

    The former diplomats inform PJM the new revelations concentrate in two areaswhat Ambassador Chris Stevens was actually doing in Benghazi and the pressure put on General Carter Ham, then in command of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) and therefore responsible for Libya, not to act to protect jeopardized U.S. personnel.

    Stevens’ mission in Benghazi, they will say, was to buy back Stinger missiles from al-Qaeda groups issued to them by the State Department, not by the CIA. Such a mission would usually be a CIA effort, but the intelligence agency had opposed the idea because of the high risk involved in arming “insurgents” with powerful weapons that endanger civilian aircraft.

    Hillary Clinton still wanted to proceed because, in part, as one of the diplomats said, she wanted “to overthrow Gaddafi on the cheap.”

    This left Stevens in the position of having to clean up the scandalous enterprise when it became clear that the “insurgents” actually were al-Qaeda – indeed, in the view of one of the diplomats, the same group that attacked the consulate and ended up killing Stevens.

    The former diplomat who spoke with PJ Media regarded the whole enterprise as totally amateurish and likened it to the Mike Nichols film Charlie Wilson’s War about a clueless congressman who supplies Stingers to the Afghan guerrillas. “It’s as if Hillary and the others just watched that movie and said ‘Hey, let’s do that!’” the diplomat said.

    He added that he and his colleagues think the leaking of General David Petraeus’ affair with his biographer Paula Broadwell was timed to silence the former CIA chief on these matters.

    Regarding General Ham, military contacts of the diplomats tell them that AFRICOM had Special Ops “assets in place that could have come to the aid of the Benghazi consulate immediately (not in six hours).”

    Ham was told by the White House not to send the aid to the trapped men, but Ham decided to disobey and did so anyway, whereupon the White House “called his deputy and had the deputy threaten to relieve Ham of his command.”

    The White House motivation in all this is as yet unclear, but it is known the Ham retired quietly in April 2013 as head of AFRICOM.

    PJ Media recognizes this is largely hearsay, but the two diplomats sounded quite credible. One of them was in a position of responsibility in a dangerous area of Iraq in 2004.

    We will report more as we learn it.



    May 21st, 2013 - 12:05 am

    Hmm...
    Are you suggesting troops were closer than 20 hours away?

    You are about to incur the wrath of Franco!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  4. #4
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Are you suggesting troops were closer than 20 hours away?

    You are about to incur the wrath of Franco!!!!!
    I am suggesting everything we have heard from the administration from day one has been a lie. I would be surprised if these Whistleblowers and other survivors of that night that have been hidden from the press since the attack don't all of a sudden come down with a bad case of food poisoning or something. Maybe bad gumbo...
    Bill Davis

  5. #5
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I am suggesting everything we have heard from the administration from day one has been a lie. I would be surprised if these Whistleblowers and other survivors of that night that have been hidden from the press since the attack don't all of a sudden come down with a bad case of food poisoning or something. Maybe bad gumbo...
    You mean like a neck spasm????

    From what I am reading, this is coming down on Hillary, she gave the order to "Stand Down."
    But hey, "at this point what does it really matter?"
    Stan b & Elvis

  6. #6
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You mean like a neck spasm????

    From what I am reading, this is coming down on Hillary, she gave the order to "Stand Down."
    But hey, "at this point what does it really matter?"
    I will venture a guess that someone will fall on their sword for either Hillary or BHO, hell they got the press writing the narrative as we speak, in many ways the press/media has quit being journalists just so "their guys" can stay in power, very very frustrating to watch all this
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  7. #7
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I will venture a guess that someone will fall on their sword for either Hillary or BHO, hell they got the press writing the narrative as we speak, in many ways the press/media has quit being journalists just so "their guys" can stay in power, very very frustrating to watch all this
    The whole WH staff is already doing that as well. "We never told him"... The standard line. Why do we need him then? He doesn't know anything, and no one tells him anything. Save the money and just send them on vacation for the rest of his term.
    Bill Davis

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    The whole WH staff is already doing that as well. "We never told him"... The standard line. Why do we need him then? He doesn't know anything, and no one tells him anything. Save the money and just send them on vacation for the rest of his term.
    Excellent idea !!!!! Sure points up the fact that he is just a figurehead and not an acting president.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  9. #9
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Excellent idea !!!!! Sure points up the fact that he is just a figurehead and not an acting president.
    The only problem is... That's just another of their big lies. I believe it all starts at the top. This is his philosophy. He just has these guys all covering for him... Everyone of them has figured out if they just tell the press they know nothing, the press isn't going to work too hard because most of the, support Obama too.
    Bill Davis

  10. #10
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    The whole WH staff is already doing that as well. "We never told him"... The standard line. Why do we need him then? He doesn't know anything, and no one tells him anything. Save the money and just send them on vacation for the rest of his term.
    it all starts with the puppet masters: Valerie Jarrett,David Plouffe, and Richard Trumpka form the AFL CIO, they tell BHO to go out and make speeches while they are out making the deals...BUT..BHO knows about everything, they have him convinced that he is invincible, and they have the American public still believing that he is the chosen one, otherwise how else can you explain his poll numbers still being where they are

    Hate to say this but the OK tornado is going to be the second natural disaster that saves BHO's azzz, had the hurricane not happened who knows how the momentum was going....now with this disaster it knocks all the scandal talk to page two and soon forgotten
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •