The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Charly, M&K... You guys OK??

Default Charly, M&K... You guys OK??

Those tornados were hell. Hope you guys were not near them.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Those tornados were hell. Hope you guys were not near them.
    Only the good die young I'm still here ! Cousin has "junk" in his back yard now in the Shawnee area. He said they spent some time in their storm shelter.

On a serious note 51 confirmed dead and more are missing ( school children I believe.......so sad ).
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Glad to hear you are fine! That was a real shame about the school kids (and everyone else). Had to be terrifying for them.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Glad to hear you are fine! That was a real shame about the school kids (and everyone else). Had to be terrifying for them.
    We had no close, bad storms.....just some strong wind, rain and a very little hail here. The baby Cardinals under the kitchen windows' awning picked today to leave the nest. Small thing I know but I sure hated to think about them out there someplace in the storm. The older I get the more I hate to hear about deaths of people and good animals etc.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

We are OK too. We moved to Texas and barely missed the twisters last week. Thanks for checking.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

So sad about the school. I would have thought that schools would have some provision for tornadoes.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Glad you guys are OK. What a tragedy... What devastation... Very sad. Danny

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    So sad about the school. I would have thought that schools would have some provision for tornadoes.
    My sister and I were raised in Oklahoma and attended mostly rural grade schools or very small town schools. So she and I had this discussion yesterday about the lack of shelters for schools anymore in Oklahoma. One would think that in tornado alley it would be a very important part of the schools. In our country schools we had cellars that were used. It might be a little crowded with the whole rural school in the cellar but I sure never heard anyone complain.
    charly

~Will Rogers~

Count is down to about 24 total: 7 children in the school and 2 at a 7 eleven. Many were double counted but the count will probably increase. Rescued 100+ during the night
    Prayers needed
    BillB