The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mid Range Dog Boxes- Which is the Best?

Bittercreek gets our vote. We started with a DD box and ended up shipping it back to return it. Sharp edges, bad welds, and the doors didn't even hang even. Have had the Bittercreek box several years and it's held up great.
    Katie Weller

Quote Originally Posted by TexGold View Post
    They sell UWS boxes on Amazon. The reviews are not positive. A manufacturer I like and am considering is clineline.com.
    My suggestion would be not to buy a Clineline. Even though they're local to TX, the quality and customer service leave a lot to be desired.

here is something different
    http://4x4northamerica.com/mim_double.php

The ultimate question, for you guys that have bought the aluminum box first then stepped up to a stainless, is it just smarter to save the extra money and do it right out the gate in the first place? I believe I know the answer to this already but want to hear what you guys have to say! It seems that a aluminum box just has more negatives to it from all the threads I have been reading. Thanks again guys for all the feedback, it's greatly appreciated!
    Kody Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by GooseSlayer8 View Post
    The ultimate question, for you guys that have bought the aluminum box first then stepped up to a stainless, is it just smarter to save the extra money and do it right out the gate in the first place? I believe I know the answer to this already but want to hear what you guys have to say! It seems that a aluminum box just has more negatives to it from all the threads I have been reading. Thanks again guys for all the feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

Kody,

Save the cash and go with a MTCK, Ainley or Deerskin and you will be much happier with much less time spent trying to sell your old box and all that stuff! buy once and be set and happy! just my opinion!
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Brownstone's Harley- "Harley" 7/29/2009 (By CH Woodhull's Roger That)
    Maple Hill's Ella Enchanted- "Ella" 8/30/2011 (By FC AFC Land Ahoy)