The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Many THANKS to Wasatch Retriever Club, SLC, UTAH

Eastern Shore of Maryland http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com

Default Many THANKS to Wasatch Retriever Club, SLC, UTAH

I had the pleasure these past few days to judge Junior and Master for the Wasatch Retriever Club. Talk about a club that takes care of its judges, WRC is one of them! Wade, Brandon, Sherry, Bill, KC, Louise and so many others made this judging assignment one of my favorites!

If WRC ever asks you to come and judge for them, jump at the opportunity. From the great people, grounds, bar-b-que dinner, raffles and hospitality, you will have a great time!!

Congratulations to all of the handlers and their dogs that qualified at all of the tests!

THANK YOU, WASATCH RETRIEVER CLUB!!!
    Last edited by Vicky Trainor; 05-28-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    Vicky
    RTF Moderator
    http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com/Remembrance.html "You'll Cry"

Well since I got a Master pass I'll say what a great judge Vicky is and what great fun I had running her test. Now had I not passed I may not be writing this. NOT! Actually I had a great time running Vicky's test. It was challenging but not over the top. Not a gimmie and needed a good dog to get through. Sorry I wasn't there at the end to say thanks Vicky and give you a hug but I had a two hour drive home and some important business to tend to. About 7 or 8 years ago Vicky was out here to judge and gave my now 11 year old yeller boy his first Master pass but it wasn't me running him. It was the divine Miss M, Miriam Wade. She was out to UT to visit her son and wanted to run a HT. Told her Pete had never run a test before but she was welcome to give it a shot. Her and Pete only met briefly the day before the test and come test day Ol' Petey and M were a great team. He ran better for her than he would have for me. It was really one of the highlights of my carrier in the dog games. Thanks for bringing that memory back to me Vicky with your presence and thanks for coming out to judge our test. Y'all come back now ya here!

Vicky.....Thanks again for coming out! I think the REAL REASON you like to come out is AA CALLISTERS and CABELA'S! HAHAHAHA Thanks for hanging out with me yesterday and introducing the redneck to Joes Crab Shack. I am sure the server and manager will not forget us ever! I believe that from here on out I am sticking with BEEF! As much fun as I had and as much work as those things are Beef is so much easier! Not to mention I was up all night throwing them back up so I am pretty sure I never ever want them again! Travel safe home and please be kind to the puppy! hahahaha Steve I remember that day as well! Ole Pete did an darn nice job as did Miss Wade!
    Arrow's Cappucino Express MH "Hooter" deceased
    Fetch Express Locomotion RN MH
    Fetch Express Smokey Owl CD RN MH Therapy Dog and Diabetic Aert Dog
    Fetch Express Bravo Zula SH RN NAJ CDX Therapy Dog and Diabetic Alert Dog.

Had lots of good dogs but when one saves your life it is a whole different ballgame!

Vicky, it was a pleasure getting to meet you. Thanks for coming out.

I was gonna ask what you thought of the seafood, but now that I see KC's post......never mind.
    Renee P

Eastern Shore of Maryland http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com

The food was ok. We had gotten the lobster and snow crab steam pot. The lobster tail was very small and a little tough. The snow crab legs were good. The corn was nothing to talk about and the potatoes were undercooked. Other than the fun of watching KC try to learn how to eat the legs, I think it was all overpriced. But maybe I'm just spoiled because of all the seafood we have locally Thanks for introducing yourself. it was good meeting you
    Vicky
    RTF Moderator
    http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com/Remembrance.html "You'll Cry"

Someday I is gona get the chance to give Miss Vicky a hug.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"