The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ray Muth passed away last night

Default Ray Muth passed away last night

Ray Muth passed away last night as a result of a three year valiant struggle with colon cancer. Many of you knew him in his many roles in promoting and working for the Master National. He spent many years running his multiple dogs successfully at the Master's level.

His wife Elly is going to have a private family memorial next week. Later there will be a more public gathering in his honor. Details will be released as they develop.

Ray will be missed by all. Many of his friends had enjoyable visits with him at his Wisconsin home during the last month.

More as I know more...

Marilyn Fender

Thanks for letting us know. Ray will be missed.
    Carol

CH HRCH Rippling Waters Lagundo Sula MH - Sula
    GRHRCH Rippling Waters Talladega MH 500 Point Club - Tally
    HRCH Rippling Waters Capt. Marvel - Shazam
    HRCH UH Ambertrail's Bring The House MH 1,000 Point Club - Blitz
    GRHRCH UH Rippling Waters Daytona MH 500 Point Club - Day
    HRCH Rippling Waters Fire In The Hole MH - Peytah

Oh no! Thanks for passing it on prayers to Ellie.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I was able to visit with Ray and Elly last year before they went back to WI. He still had his wit and was joking about some things I had completely forgotten about. When we moved to Thomasville, he was one of the first to invite me to his Friday training sessions. He will be missed. Condolences to Elly and family.
    Last edited by Thomas D; 06-02-2013 at 10:43 AM.
    Tom Dorroh

Oh no. I thought he was doing better.
    My prayers go out to Ellie and his family.
    Don't bother to just be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
    William Faulkner

Sincere condolences to Elly and her children. We knew time was shortening and Ray gave it a gret run for the past 3 years. He will be missed.

what can I say - Ray I will miss you - Elly my sympathy - so glad to be able to converse with him last Sept at WAFTC trial - loss for words
    trog

He was one of the major factors in the success of theMaster National. His leadership and forceful nature will be sorely missed. Hispublishing company (MAS) printed and distributed the RFTN publication for a LOTof years. If memory serves he was on the board of the MN for over 15 years.
    He was my friend and mentor and Terry and I would like tosend our most sincere condolences to Ellie and his family.

Broken hearted regards

Bubba
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

I did not know Ray but it is always sad to lose someone in our community. My condolences to his family.

Dawn
    mostlygold
    Terrill's Mr Butch CDX TT; Terrill's Adalay CD TD; Goldtraks Once 'n Luv with Amy CD MH WCX; Goldtraks Opening Day; Highlands Split Image MH WCX **; Karousel's Goldtrak Maguire JH WCX; Highlands On A Dare CD MH WCX **; MHR HRCH Adirondac Bustd at the Bordr UD MH AXP AJP WCX CCA VCX CL3 PKII PDI; Mostlygold's On the Mark CL3 PJII PKI; HR WR Adirondac Mountain Renegade CDX MH WCX CCA VC

We don't stop playing because we've grown old, we grow old because we've stopped playing.

I consider it a privledge to have known Ray, trained with him, judged with him and run under him. I always learned something. We'll miss him terribly. Our sincere condolences to Elly, his family and many, many friends.