The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Syria

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I pray we do not move on Syria.
    It is far to late and will have far reaching consquences...................we should have gone in and retrieved the WMD's when they were moved from Iraq into Syria years ago!
    I have the same prayer.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Let the views of others educate and inform you, but let your decisions be a product of your own conclusions. (Jim Rohn)

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    why should mccain retire?
    lol..........
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Now the RINO's are saying this is about showing the Iranians we are serious about WMD. Why don't we just blow them off the face of the Earth?!?! If that's what we are worried about, address it directly.
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    lol..........
    It wasn't to many years ago the McCain and Palin were the best the Republicans had to offer. His politics haven't changed that much since the party worshiped at his feet, why the need the retire now? Has the party fundamentally changed that much in the last five years? It doesn't appear so.
    Last edited by mngundog; 09-02-2013 at 09:45 PM.

http://townhall.com/video/allen-west...syria-n1689574
    Radio interview with Allen West. Points out the military "holes" to the proposed plan.

McCain has gone senile, for sure. How could any sane person want a broader scale war in Syria? Wonder what "dirt" Obama dug up on him with all the eavesdropping that the adminstration has done. How could McCain not acknowledge that the rebels are as brutal as Assad? We really don't need those crazies with sarin gas in their hands!

Does it seem odd to anyone else that it is the same people urging us to start a ruckus with Syria that were so loud about the mistake of going into Iraq? We had let Saddam kill a whole lot more of his people with chemical weapons, and did nothing about it. When we finally went to Iraq it was because (ostensibly) he might try to use those weapons again ... and he might not confine their use to his own people.

While we wussed around with him with UN investigators, he had plenty of time to move the stuff. There had been suspicions back then that he might have moved it to Syria. Hmm ... plenty of time to move stuff; prepare for a possible attack. Does that sound familiar?

After the WH spin on the Benghazi attack, how can we believe anything that comes out of the WH?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    It wasn't to many years ago the McCain and Palin were the best the Republicans had to offer. His politics haven't changed that much since the party worshiped at his feet, why the need the retire now? Has the party fundamentally changed that much in the last five years? It doesn't appear so.
    Well....speaking from experience it seems to me that McCain has gotten just like myself...........too old for good clear thinking. I for sure don't like what I am hearing him saying lately. And the Republicans made a mistake when they ran him for president. Sure I voted for him......he was the lesser of the two evils at that time. I have wasted my vote on the third choice for president some years but I doubt that I will ever do so again. So I voted for McCain. He was not the best the Republicans had to offer but he was chosen to run.
    Our two main parties have steadily gone down hill.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Think what you will of McCain's politics, but he is tough as nails and as hawkish as they come.

I understand the fears of taking action in Syria, but what do you all think will happen if we do nothing?
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    Think what you will of McCain's politics, but he is tough as nails and as hawkish as they come.

I understand the fears of taking action in Syria, but what do you all think will happen if we do nothing?
    Likely the same thing that has been happening in the region for hundreds of years.

True that, but now with unrestricted use of WMD. What will they think we will do if the gas Israel or Kuwait? Now is the time to send the message that we are not having it, before the poop hits the fan.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    True that, but now with unrestricted use of WMD. What will they think we will do if the gas Israel or Kuwait? Now is the time to send the message that we are not having it, before the poop hits the fan.
    Send that message to Iran.............