The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Susan Rice's Promotion

Default Susan Rice's Promotion

So, Obama has decided to put Susan Rice at his right hand on the WH staff. What do you think?

Listening to commentary today, the view was expressed that he was poking the Rs with a stick after she was the good soldier who did all the Sunday shows with the Benghazi talking points ... since he didn't need Congressional approval for this post, as would have been needed for SOS.

Actually, it might not be the smartest political move to keep Susan Rice out front & center if the WH would like people to forget about Benghazi.

Also reading that the Ds think the right strategy for the mid-terms is to "embrace" Obamacare. By Nov. 2014 the premiums on health insurance might be oppressive, so that doesn't sound like a particularly brilliant campaign strategy.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

by making her the NSA Director they can keep her quiet...she didnt lie, she was just a parrott for the talking points they fed her...BUT she does know WHO gave her those talking points and who put together the whole BS story that they used at first..Since she was in line to be SOS they had to appease her with a meaningful post, because she knows enough to make people squirm
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

One commentator speculated that by giving her this position, that executive privilege could be used to prevent her from testifying on Benghazi. OTOH, they also questioned whether executive privilege could be used for an event prior to becoming WH staff.

Equally as bad is the woman who was appointed to replace Rice as UN Ambassador.

Has the POTUS really gone off the deep end?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    One commentator speculated that by giving her this position, that executive privilege could be used to prevent her from testifying on Benghazi. OTOH, they also questioned whether executive privilege could be used for an event prior to becoming WH staff.

Equally as bad is the woman who was appointed to replace Rice as UN Ambassador.

Has the POTUS really gone off the deep end
    ?
    Honestly, I dont think he is calling the shots, he has never demonstrated the leadership skills and depth to pull this all off by himself..He is their face, their front man, they tell him where to go and what to campaign for and against...Its his inner circle of Axlerod-Plouffe-Jarrett-and Trumpka telling him what to do next

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    by making her the NSA Director they can keep her quiet...she didnt lie, she was just a parrott for the talking points they fed her...BUT she does know WHO gave her those talking points and who put together the whole BS story that they used at first..Since she was in line to be SOS they had to appease her with a meaningful post, because she knows enough to make people squirm
    FWIW Bon, there is a large difference between being the Director of the National Security Agency
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency
    and being the POTUS's National Secuity Advisor
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...(United_States)

Sorry that page is being updated. There is a difference, however.

If anyone feels stalked, please advise.

JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 06-05-2013 at 11:55 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Honestly, I dont think he is calling the shots, he has never demonstrated the leadership skills and depth to pull this all off by himself..He is their face, their front man, they tell him where to go and what to campaign for and against...Its his inner circle of Axlerod-Plouffe-Jarrett-and Trumpka telling him what to do next
    I think that you are 100% correct. He is a very good speaker as long as he has a visual aid and he is also a great actor.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    FWIW Bon, there is a large difference between being the Director of the National Security Agency

JD
    thanks for the clarification...wasnt that the position that Jack Nicholson was up for in " A Few Good Men" ?

Think in view of all ,. the Justice Dept., and IRS debacles, today I'm going to spoon feed my employer with some inaccurate information, tell a few lies , and manipulate.

I mean geeze-
    It's time for a raise or a promotion!
    Dawgs are like Savings Accounts-
    You only get out of 'em what you put into 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post

JD
    It really doesn't matter becasue she is not qualified for either position!!!!
    Brandon Edmondson