The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michelle gets feelings hurt

Default Michelle gets feelings hurt

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...omment-4802115

Too funny. Can't handle speaking in front of an audience that doesn't universally worship her.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

If she chooses to place herself in the spotlight, then she must bear the consequences. Who said, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I would like to hear the rest of her list if that is 1 of the things she does not do well, well she must have a 2 and 3 and 4!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Doesn't travel with husband well...
    (Needs separate plane)
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Doesn't travel with husband well...
    (Needs separate plane)
    You got that right ! .........................vbg

P.S. Or is she not good enough to travel with him or is he not good enough to travel with her.......I haven't figured this one out yet.
    Last edited by charly_t; 06-05-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Had a neighbor many years ago who explained this arrangement to my wondering mind. Her and her husband never traveled together, even if they were going to the same place. I thought it odd so I asked them why do you not travel together, wouldn't it be easier two parents verses two kids than one parent with two kids in the airport. Also driving has to be cheaper in one car verses two cars. The reason given was because if God forbid there was an accident and people lost their lives as least as far as they could see their spouse would still be alive and able to make proper funeral arrangements. The good news is the kids are grown and no fatal accident to report, but they did end up getting a divorce.

Terri

Her behavior certainly wasn't Presidential, she might wish to take some pointers from her husband....

From the same CNN article:
    The interruption came less than two weeks after President Obama faced a Code Pink protester who loudly advocated for the closure of the Guantanamo Bay prison during the president's national security speech.
    The president, who was making his remarks before cameras and a large audience, handled the situation differently than his wife's confrontation Tuesday night.
    "This is part of free speech, is you being able to speak but also you listening and me being able to speak, alright?" Obama said upon the interruption. The president has used the tactic before when interrupted.
    The woman, peace activist Medea Benjamin, kept up her protest, which also included a rebuke against American drone strikes that have killed civilians. Obama eventually diverted from his prepared remarks to address the situation head-on.
    "The voice of that woman is worth paying attention to," he said. "Obviously I do not agree with much of what she said and obviously she wasn't listening to me in much of what I said. But these are tough issues and the suggestion that we can gloss over them is wrong."
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.

Adios Michelle, take the hint! While there you will feel like you are on an extended vacation, the weather is very warm and you can expose those sexy arms all you want. If you feel threatened without the presidents security don't worry Eric Holder has made it possible to buy a gun very easily for your own protection. Don't worry about background checks down there they recognize your face anywhere in the world. The only thing that might cause you concern is if the people on that side of the border are as supportive as the illegals in the US. You can still live like a First Lady since their economy is worse than ours, however Barry should feel right at home when he finds out that marijuana is real cheap on that side due to our spending billions to keep it out of the US. I can see him in a semi-conscious state mumbling something about, Michelle have you seen my birth certificate? Feel free on this trip to take as many of your friends and family with you as you like, due to it being a one way ticket. Barry could even consider running for President there too, with his community organization skills I'm confident they can find enough registered Democrats in Mexico to get him elected again. Don't worry about us, we will miss you but it will only be temporary.
    I ignore stupidity unless you bring it to my attention!
    Crystal Coast Labradors

CCL Return To Sender
    N Sana Te

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    I would like to hear the rest of her list if that is 1 of the things she does not do well, well she must have a 2 and 3 and 4!
    Lemme' give a couple a whirl Ken-
    #2- She doesn't do well at fundraisers with hetrosexual hosts due to the lack of interest of attending (booking?) any. It's all about political correctness and standing in the "other" spotlight.
    #3- She doesn't do well at understanding physics/genetics/biology.
    Seems fairly moot to me, to attend fundraisers, ("that's ALL about the kids") with folks who can't traditionally, biologically reproduce them with their "significant other"
    Dawgs are like Savings Accounts-
    You only get out of 'em what you put into 'em.

I think we should all be thankful that they havent tried to cram her presence down our throats the way they did with Hillary, she may have the title of First Lady, but she certainly has not shown the grace and poise to endear herself to the American public to where they are proud to have her represent our country
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"