The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do you trust the goverment

Default do you trust the goverment

with the irs scandal the Benghazi fiasco, the war against the press and now we find out leon penetta was the leaker for the movie 0 dark thirty that made Obama look good just before the election and i'm sure I have missed some I just wondered how many of you Obama supporters still think he is trust worthy. I think he is twice as bad as carter mostly because he has been there twice as long

Quote Originally Posted by pat addis View Post
    with the irs scandal the Benghazi fiasco, the war against the press and now we find out leon penetta was the leaker for the movie 0 dark thirty that made Obama look good just before the election and i'm sure I have missed some I just wondered how many of you Obama supporters still think he is trust worthy. I think he is twice as bad as carter mostly because he has been there twice as long
    Didn't vote for him, but didn't trust any of 'em 4yrs. ago, and dang sure don't trust a single person in the administration now.
    It's a disgrace.
    Dawgs are like Savings Accounts-
    You only get out of 'em what you put into 'em.

I was set to let fingers fly but see you only want supporters of the "O" to type.
    gonna be a short thread. What do we have here, 4 of them?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    I was set to let fingers fly but see you only want supporters of the "O" to type.
    That would be - those who voted for him or the pot smokers , many more than 4. But they won't defend the indefensible cause most of them don't know enough weasel words.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    please let your fingers fly free I like to read all points of view and i'm sure there are more things going on than what I listed

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    .... most of them don't know enough weasel words.

That is Greatness!!!
    but for real, 'cause this could branch of hard core at the stroke of an enter key.
    who here in our rtf potus group is now or once was a suporter of President Obama?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/06/us..._20130606&_r=0

The latest from the NY Times
    WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is secretly carrying out a domestic surveillance program under which it is collecting business communications records involving Americans under a hotly debated section of the Patriot Act, according to a highly classified court order disclosed on Wednesday night.

The order, signed by Judge Roger Vinson of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in April, directs aVerizon Communications subsidiary, Verizon Business Network Services, to turn over “on an ongoing daily basis” to the National Security Agency all call logs “between the United States and abroad” or “wholly within the United States, including local telephone calls.”
    The order does not apply to the content of the communications.

It would appear that the fears for the possible over-reach given by the Patriot Act are coming to fruition.

I suppose this is just one more thing that Obama is finding out about through the media rather than his own staff?

G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

This latest revelation about the govt and Verizon should have its own topic. Just coming out now so more will be revealed. The govt isn't building that big database complex in Utah for nothing.

In answer to the title question: No, I do not. But I do not trust any of our elected government from any party. They are all bought and sold in the market place without even the slightest pretense of serving the country.
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com