The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: What Other American President Would Have Said This?

Default What Other American President Would Have Said This?

Obama tells the American press to "behave"... And those idiots let him get away with it.

Obama, in South Africa, Tells U.S. Media to 'Behave'
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...edia-to-Behave
    Bill Davis

That is because King Obama can get away with anything. His state owned media will fall on his sword for him. If they say anything negative it will be considered racist and heaven for bid a white journalist say anything bad about the King. I am so fed up with one way racism in this country. White ass cracker is just as racist to me the word used by Paula Deen. It is a shame I can't type it for I am white. If I was non-white I could get away using it anytime I wanted and no one would care.

Sorry for getting off topic. It is raining hard and I am reading threads and for some reason this topic set me off.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by down east labs 217 View Post
    that is because king obama can get away with anything. His state owned media will fall on his sword for him. If they say anything negative it will be considered racist and heaven for bid a white journalist say anything bad about the king. I am so fed up with one way racism in this country. White ass cracker is just as racist to me the word used by paula deen. It is a shame i can't type it for i am white. If i was non-white i could get away using it anytime i wanted and no one would care.

Sorry for getting off topic. It is raining hard and i am reading threads and for some reason this topic set me off.

Richard
    x2 ...........
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

BCR's Born to Boogie "Boogie" (FC Contempt of Court "Ruckus" X HR Big Creek Retrivers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy")