RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Need help with Bumper Boy Double

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Wayne Nutt 
#1 ·
I recently purchased a second hand Bumper Boy Double, with advanced sound and basic electronics. I'm having difficulty with the basic operation. The seller advised he had used the system a few times and did not recall how to operate the unit. I researched the unit on the web page, the example was not very helpful.

The sound works and I'm able to get both units to launch both dummies. The problem is I can not work it in a timely fashion as the few times I have been successful the stars were aligned and I was pushing every button on the remote.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
You have to push the red ARM button first then the launch button.

Dawn

#4 ·
Set it off without any bumpers or bullets in it so you can see which bumper launches first. And what they said abouve. That is what I do b/c easiest. I have had mine at least 8y and it is great. IMO

#5 ·
I assume you have the old electronics (a rectangle shaped transmitter). I have an extra copy of the operating instructions. If you will pm me your mailing address I will send to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.