The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: How about Wiener?

Default How about Wiener?

Nobody has mentioned anything about Anthony Wiener's campaign for NYC mayor. He got snippy with a Dem from Brooklyn who questioned Weiner's character.

Chris Owens, the Dems' state committee member in northwest Brooklyn, called out the skeezy ex-congressman at a mayoral candidate forum. "I am outraged and disgusted by you," Owens told Weiner. "Both by what you did and by the fact that you have the arrogance to run for mayor. I want to understand how you explain to us how you used a public facility to tweet offensive material to ... minors you did not know, you then lied about it ... and now you come back."

The hubristic horn-dog bared his teeth, got "snippy" and responded by snarling defensively that he's "going to win this election and I'm going to govern this city really well."
    We remember, of course, that his wife is right-hand-woman to Hillary. If anybody knows how to get around a sex scandal (or any other scandal), it would be the Clintons.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

If he is the best they have running for Mayor of NYC so be it, so now we have the possibility of him in office again. I guess the voters don't remember it was his last name that got him in trouble to begin with. I just don't think I could live there with that Weiner in charge.
    I ignore stupidity unless you bring it to my attention!
    Crystal Coast Labradors

CCL Return To Sender
    N Sana Te

All politicians know that Americans have short memory loss.

political operatives have learned how to market a product (candidate) to the masses...heck they got America to vote for a schiat sandwich, now they are trying to get them to buy the toilet water drink to wash it down...

What is sad is that people are actually buying it...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Mark Levin said Wiener and Holder were going to run for pres/vp next election.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Not one groan out there??
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Mark Levin said Wiener and Holder were going to run for pres/vp next election.
    Not one groan out there??
    We might then be able to safely say that the only thing dumber than an R is a D?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.