The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: What happened to JD's Thread

Default What happened to JD's Thread

I wonder what happened to the thread by JD comparing Gov. abuse of private information to company collection of information. I was looking forward to some of the answers that it would have generated.

Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I wonder what happened to the thread by JD comparing Gov. abuse of private information to company collection of information. I was looking forward to some of the answers that it would have generated.
    No you were not or you would have replied. I took my dogs and trailer and thread to CO for HT. Start your own thread. I'll play when I don't have to type with my thumbs.
    Last edited by JDogger; 06-07-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    No you were not or you would have replied. I took my dogs and trailer and thread to CO for HT. Start your own thread. I'll play when I don't have to type with my thumbs.
    Just in case you didn't notice, I DID START MY OWN THREAD! Evidently like you I have been training my own dogs, 5 of them. Plus I had to get camper cleaned up(I was in it from Oct till 1st of May except for about 4 weeks) . A lot to do around the house also. Have to go back to W. Tn. for dozier work on farm about 1st July, so am also pressed for time.

I saw your hread when you first put it up and only got a chance to look for it yesterday. Really didn't have time or chance to reply. If you knew you were going to Co. to train dogs, then why start the thread then delete it if you did? Hardly make sense for such an intellectual liberal.

Being libertarian, I do believe in individual freedoms so if someone wants to take their marbles(just so they are their marbles) and go home and cry WA WA to Mommy, I certainly believe they have the right to do so. In fact when I was a child, I am sure I did that at least once.

Stan, the only thing I got out of the song was "paranoia will destroy ya". Is that what you wanted me to hear?

By the way, if there were any posts to the thread, are they also deleted or can they be retrieved. Just asking if anybody knows.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    By the way, if there were any posts to the thread, are they also deleted or can they be retrieved. Just asking if anybody knows.
    when the OP of a thread hits delete it is gone. Except is you have already posted on it and your settings here are email note. Then the next reply posted (and only the very next reply) before the OP hits delete will be scent to you. And if you click the link you will get the box saying link unavailable. I have been able to view some real jems this way.

good luck at your hunt test jdog, is that the Calihan test?
    Rock it!! Say Hi to Lainee for us.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

congrats on your akc master hunter pass Jdog.
    knocking on the door of a title! logisticly will you be able to finnish him this year?
    I know everyone dissagrees with everyone here but it is still all about the dogs.
    So good job Rif and Hugh!!!!!! an akc master pass can be a ruff thing
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Thanks. Only one more test close by this year. Hopefully next spring.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Thanks. Only one more test close by this year. Hopefully next spring.
    Congrats JD, that is not an easy accomplishment!

Well done!
    Stan b & Elvis