The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pup swallowed a sock....

Last week a client's dog slurped down a mushroom while training. A couple of tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide in a syringe did the trick. Mushrooms are almost impossible to tell the difference between the toxic and safe ones.

My dog are a towel that I uses to clean the table after cleaning ducks. Has to get surgery because his intestine would twist. Scary but he was alright.

Glad the pup is okay. Used to work for a vet, and saw a couple really bad situations where the owners waited too long to bring their dogs in. Emergency surgery the result, both dogs thankfully survived.
    HR UUD GRACH4 ROC UNJ About Time Ben SH UD RE AX MXJ OF WCX CGC "Ben"
    SHR Ironpaws Black Rock Time To Dream CGC "Kona"
    SHR Ironpaws Westshore Meant To Be CGC "Toby"
    Ironpaws Rags To Riches CGC "Zipp"

Mine puked up a pair of my daughters underwear yesterday. She's out of town at cheerleader camp of all things and here bedroom door has been shut all week so I have no idea where he got them or when. I was sitting here in the living room and he was laying on the cool tile floor in the kitchen and I heard him start heaving to puke. Got up and went in there just in time to see them come out. They were totally saturated and had a large amount of mostly digested food mixed in. Hard to believe they can eat something like that then puke it up but he's done it twice now. Gotta have a talk with the daughter about leaving stuff laying where he can get it.