The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teflon Obama

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Read the "The little boy who called wolf". In all honestly that's it in a nutshell, conservative talk shows began with birth certificate gate, followed by college gate, vacation gate......, one attempt following into another, people have now ignored the fact that he is and always has been worthless in large part because of the Rushtards and their crazy talk drowning out reasonable logic. It also doesn't help that Presidents are compared against their predecessors.
    Except in this case most of the wolves were real.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Have you ever seem any video of people being asked questions about the government? Most of the people say they do not follow the news. They just decide to believe what they want to believe about a person and never check to see if it is true. These are the voters that keep the offices filled with trash. I do have to credit Ron Paul with getting college students interested in politics and trying to convince them that more government is not the answer. I think the Republican party failed to pick a candidate in the last election that appeared to be for less government and the democrats used that to achieve there goal. When you can not see the new person doing a better job why bother going to vote, when there is a party somewhere.

Terri

A perfect example of what Obama says, and people still believe what he says.

From Obama's speech at his CA fund-raiser.OBAMA: We don't think government can do everything, don't think that top down solutions are the right way to go. We believe in the free market. We believe in a light touch when it comes to regulations. We don't want to tax all businesses out of business. But we do think that there's a role to play for government.
    "... don't think that top down solutions are the way to go"? Anyone remember Solyndra? Fisker?

A "light touch when it comes to regulations"? Does anybody believe that with Obamacare's 20,000 pages of regulations ... and more to come? Did he send the memo to the EPA after Chu suggested that the agency "bury" industry in paperwork?

Does this correlate at all with chastizing Apple for paying too little in taxes, when they were totally legal in their paying of taxes by keeping their earnings outside the US? (They would, indeed, like to have Apple's tax money in the US coffers. Why doesn't somebody just ask Apple what it would take to make that happen?)

After the Benghazi talking points fiasco, one can believe this pure rhetoric?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.