The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's awful,So now what???

Default It's awful,So now what???

I am really excited that everyone is up in arms with the government police state we live in. People are beginning to realize we are not as free as we are told. The majority of folks in America thinks it is wrong to have government involved in every part of their life. So now what? How can good come from this revelation?

If I was the head of the Republican Party I would say this,

It is evident to everyone that the government has grown to big to manage and be held accountable. We share the blame in this as much, and maybe more, as our democrat colleagues. Legislation like the patriot act has laid the groundwork to infringe upon civil liberties by any party in power. From now on we will seek to truly shrink the government and its influence in every part of society. We are sorry and we will fix it, we just need a lot of help from libertarians.

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    I am really excited that everyone is up in arms with the government police state we live in. People are beginning to realize we are not as free as we are told. The majority of folks in America thinks it is wrong to have government involved in every part of their life. So now what? How can good come from this revelation?

It is evident to everyone that the government has grown to big to manage and be held accountable. We share the blame in this as much, and maybe more, as our democrat colleagues. Legislation like the patriot act has laid the groundwork to infringe upon civil liberties by any party in power. From now on we will seek to truly shrink the government and its influence in every part of society. We are sorry and we will fix it, we just need a lot of help from libertarians
    Do you in your heart of hearts really think that anyone in the R party is going to accept any blame for the fiasco....You're dreaming if you do

IF the Libertarian party wants to advance their agenda, they not only need to exploit the fiasco but have someone credible to carry their banner and bludgeon both sides for their ineptness, greed,and corruptness...neither side is going to give the Libertarian party a foothold, in fact this whole mess may give the Tea Party a new lease on life, but they need to band together and consolidate all these small groups with ideological agendas and wield some power

The R Party has to make sure they dont overplay their hand,they need to hang a collective noose and anchor around this administration in the midterms,and then tie Biden, Hillary,and any other challenger to the whole mess, if they cant take the Senate at the mid terms then they have blown a golden chance

I just hope the country can survive three more years of this "Chicago style thugs" administration
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Do you in your heart of hearts really think that anyone in the R party is going to accept any blame for the fiasco....You're dreaming if you do

IF the Libertarian party wants to advance their agenda, they not only need to exploit the fiasco but have someone credible to carry their banner and bludgeon both sides for their ineptness, greed,and corruptness...neither side is going to give the Libertarian party a foothold, in fact this whole mess may give the Tea Party a new lease on life, but they need to band together and consolidate all these small groups with ideological agendas and wield some power

The R Party has to make sure they dont overplay their hand,they need to hang a collective noose and anchor around this administration in the midterms,and then tie Biden, Hillary,and any other challenger to the whole mess, if they cant take the Senate at the mid terms then they have blown a golden chance

I just hope the country can survive three more years of this "Chicago style thugs" administration
    I hope we can survive the idiots that put this administration in office twice.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post

It is evident to everyone that the government has grown to big to manage and be held accountable. We share the blame in this as much, and maybe more, as our democrat colleagues. Legislation like the patriot act has laid the groundwork to infringe upon civil liberties by any party in power. From now on we will seek to truly shrink the government and its influence in every part of society. We are sorry and we will fix it, we just need a lot of help from libertarians.
    The Repubs aren't smart enough and the Reagan NeoCons control the party! Only the Libertarian Party reflects traditional Conservatism and abide by The Constitution. The same Constitution that has been trashed by the Repubs and the Dems over the last 30 years.
    Last edited by Franco; 06-07-2013 at 05:06 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The Repubs aren't smart enough and the Reagan NeoCons control the party! Only the Libertarian Party reflects traditional Conservatism and abide by The Constitution. The same Constitution that has been trashed by the Repubs and the Dems over the last 30 years.
    I wish that were true, but the Republican Party has been hijacked by the MODERATES like McCain,Graham,McConnell,Boehner...if you really want to go back you can look at Bob Dole, heck GWB was a moderate..everyone likes to call themselves a Reagan conservative but arent even close, Republicans talk real tough but seem to chicken out when it comes primary election time, and nothing was more evident in the last election cycle

its like those in the dog training world who like to say they are Rex Carr disciples
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I wish that were true, but the Republican Party has been hijacked by the MODERATES like McCain,Graham,McConnell,Boehner...if you really want to go back you can look at Bob Dole, heck GWB was a moderate..everyone likes to call themselves a Reagan conservative but arent even close, Republicans talk real tough but seem to chicken out when it comes primary election time, and nothing was more evident in the last election cycle

The only thing is they are not MODERATES they are big goverment PROGRESSIVES.We must call them what they are.

I have a customer from Russia. She says her country is free-er than ours. In her country its easy to bribe people to get what you want. here you have to be in the upper crust or a corperation to bribe effectively.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I have a customer from Russia. She says her country is free-er than ours. In her country its easy to bribe people to get what you want. here you have to be in the upper crust or a corperation to bribe effectively.
    My SIL is Chinese and only been here a few years. We never discuss politics, but she was on a roll today when we texting (sending me pics of my little nephew stuff). She said this is as bad as being in China!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post

its like those in the dog training world who like to say they are Rex Carr disciples
    Every person thast you named support Amnesty, Reagan granted Amnesty to millions of illegals.
    Reagan said, "Deficits don't matter". Again, all those folks voted repeatedly to raise the Debt Ceiling.
    And, none of them tell the truth. Reagan, "I won't negotiate with terrorist" then turns around sends the Iranians weapons!

Reagan was good for our International image but lets don't forget that he grew the size of our Federal Government more than any President in our history!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Please, please libertarians... join hands with republicans who value individual freedom and take over the Republican party. You can't do it standing on the side-lines and throwing stones. Yes, you may have to tolerate evangelicals and others with whom you are not natural allies. What we all have in common is a visceral revulsion of the elite class of ruling oligarchs (both R's and D's).