The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: NSA and illegal aliens

Default NSA and illegal aliens

Isn't it funny how the NSA can monitor what I say on line and how I use my visa card, but the Gang of 8 is reluctant to use e-verify... or for that matter to keep track of people here on visas? And its OK to follow my phone calls but when one of the states tries to clean up their voter files they are sued by the Department of Justice. And they're talking about giving drones to the EPA to monitor agricultural practices, but it's too intrusive to let the Border Patrol have those things.

And did you know... the US postal service photographs the front and back of any snail-mail you decide to send... (Hi fellas... yes I actually sent a letter to Mary Howley at Candlewood Kennels. Yep, thinkin' about trying to get a new puppy sometime in the near future. Anything else you-all wanted to know???? That's right... don't care about the color. Uh huh, fond of females but would take either gender.) Sheesh.

It's a crying shame. Had one (not sure of legality) sideswipe me last week causing over 4g in damage to my truck, gave me the bird and kept going.

We will keep paying their way and DC won't do a thing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1tulip View Post
    Isn't it funny how the NSA can monitor what I say on line and how I use my visa card, but the Gang of 8 is reluctant to use e-verify... or for that matter to keep track of people here on visas? And its OK to follow my phone calls but when one of the states tries to clean up their voter files they are sued by the Department of Justice. And they're talking about giving drones to the EPA to monitor agricultural practices, but it's too intrusive to let the Border Patrol have those things.

And did you know... the US postal service photographs the front and back of any snail-mail you decide to send... (Hi fellas... yes I actually sent a letter to Mary Howley at Candlewood Kennels. Yep, thinkin' about trying to get a new puppy sometime in the near future. Anything else you-all wanted to know???? That's right... don't care about the color. Uh huh, fond of females but would take either gender.) Sheesh.
    BINGO!!
    All the rhetoric and smoke screens on immigration, things such as building a fence, arming the border. If they really want to solve the illegal immigration problem all they'd need to do is take away all the freebies for illegals & put a big enough fine on employers who hire illegals that it is not cost effective. Once the incentive of jobs dries up the illegals won't have their main motivation to cross the border

the only good thing to come out of this will be that maybe now my friends who have rolled their eyes and said "PULLLEASE, like the government wants to read all my emails" may finally take this seriously... Although it appears to be too late. Source says it's just the tip of the iceberg. This is like a bad movie.

None of the laws are consistant. I'm now a US citizen but came here LEGALLY with my green card in hand. The green card I was issued in 1967 was issued for life with only requiring a new pic and figure prints at the age of 14. Then they passed a silly law that based on year of issue, you had to renew every 10 years even if you were good for life. However the cutoff was somewhere in the 70's and those green cards are still good for life. After a cetain year you also have to renew every 10 years. SO certain years are exempt.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by 1tulip View Post
    WOW, when you put those things together vis a vis, it makes the inconsistency stand out.

With all that monitoring, they STILL missed the Boston Marathon bombers! You would think that with all that stuff in place, when they had been warned by Russia they would have pulled those files and followed them as closely as they did AP and Rosen. Duh? Maybe they would have actually saved some lives? And it shouldn't have been too tough to find a judge to issue the warrant.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Just sickening. The goverment has turned on the people they are supposed to represent.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "