The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New State Dept. scandal -- prostitution and cover ups

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    The point is that government employees do the same stupid stuff that private sector workers do, and their bosses deal with it.
    Fixed it for you . The big difference is that government employees accomplish less so their ratio of accomplishment to screwups is a higher percentage.

Where I worked we had a VP charged with bringing in underage girls for immoral purposes.2 days after the company became aware he was unemployed, his name had been removed from all company stationery & the issue was over except for the charges to be filed by the authorities. The company's position was - guilty or innocent - getting yourself in a position where the charges may have merit is not the person they wanted making decisions for the company. The country needs more of that .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    your tone brings to mind a word that ABIII uses quite a lot..NEFARIOUS
    "nefarious" would be an excellent one word title for our friend's non-fictional expose' on the world of field trials. the book is currently being ghost written by kitty kelley of course! lol
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/po...ex_with_minors

On Monday, a State Department official told The Cable that investigations sometimes result in disciplinary actions that aren't made public. At a briefing, Psaki said the department "would never condone any undue influence on any report or investigation," Psaki said.

You suppose?

It's all about Hillary isn't it?

JD

Wonder what % "sometimes" is? And does "sometimes" cover the recent allegations? At a very minimum, does the public have the right to know who is still employed by the .gov?

Quote Originally Posted by dixidawg View Post
    Wonder what % "sometimes" is? And does "sometimes" cover the recent allegations? At a very minimum, does the public have the right to know who is still employed by the .gov?
    The key word here is 'allegations'. To answer your last question...sometimes..

It is all about Hillary, isn't it? Care to answer that question?

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

No, the key words here are disciplinary actions. Disciplinary actions implies that there was at least some guilt. What were the findings of guilt, and what were the disciplinary actions. There were reportedly some serious wrongdoings by our .gov. I could not care less if it is Hillary or Colonel Klink. I want whoever is responsible held accountable. And why should the American public only sometimes who they are or are not employing?

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    The key word here is 'allegations'. To answer your last question...sometimes..

It is all about Hillary, isn't it? Care to answer that question?

JD
    It occurs to me that any SOS should be very concerned about Secret Service or ambassadors leaving themselves open to extortion, blackmail or inadvertently revealing classified information. It does not seem like rocket sciences to extrapolate that these activities become a matter of national security.

IF (notice the caps) Hillary (or anyone else in a position of authority in ANY agency) condones, covers up, or excuses these potential security threats, I don't want them to remain in their positions ... or worse, get promoted to a higher position where they have more authority.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

It won't matter if Hilary's fingerprints are all over it. The media wants her to be the POTUS, and she will be in 2016. The sad thing is, she would probably do a "better" job than BHO (meaning she would get more accomplished). This is the scariest thing about her to me.
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Hillary says she didn't know anything about this prostitution thing ... she learned about it in the media.

There would seem to be two options: either these high-level people are really this disconnected and incompetent; or lower-level people have taken over these agencies & there is no need for the higher-ups; or both?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

This administration seems to learn everything from some form of media. That's possibly why they now want to shut the media up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Turner View Post
    It won't matter if Hilary's fingerprints are all over it. The media wants her to be the POTUS, and she will be in 2016. The sad thing is, she would probably do a "better" job than BHO (meaning she would get more accomplished). This is the scariest thing about her to me.
    Your post says it all...this is not about justice...its about Hilary! Let tar her with coverups and scandals so we can elect micky moose