The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New State Dept. scandal -- prostitution and cover ups

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Your post says it all...this is not about justice...its about Hilary! Let tar her with coverups and scandals so we can elect micky moose

Good post Mike. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Menmon, do you honestly believe that Hillary is not what this stuff makes her appear to be? Allowing a "friend" to die in Benghazi when she could have advocated for him? At least to try to help him when he was in such a life-thrreatening situation. If she had advocated for Stevens, maybe Obama would have given the order to dispatch whatever military aid they could. Then to devalue his death with her outburst at the Committee hearing?

Truthfully, while I never liked Hillary since I already believed she was a crook, her behavior over Benghazi sealed the deal. In the cover-up portion of Benghazi there is just no doubt in my mind that she knew unequivocally what the truth was. She lied in the Rose Garden. She lied to the father of the dead former-SEAL. She lied in the video made for Pakistan.

I don't really care what she did or didn't do about the prostitution stuff ... we've seen plenty of hanky panky among govt officials. Nobody died. If she is too dumb to realize that not doing anything about it endangered her own life, then she is certainly not the smartest woman in the room (unless she's alone).Of course, those activities could also have compromised the security of others than herself.

But the sheer number/volume of these scandals, and accompanying lies, in the administration goes beyond Hillary. The people in charge, and she happened to be one of them, should be held accountable. In this administration, the buck never stops anywhere ... they just keep passing it on like musical chairs.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Menmon, do you honestly believe that Hillary is not what this stuff makes her appear to be? Allowing a "friend" to die in Benghazi when she could have advocated for him? At least to try to help him when he was in such a life-thrreatening situation. If she had advocated for Stevens, maybe Obama would have given the order to dispatch whatever military aid they could. Then to devalue his death with her outburst at the Committee hearing?

Truthfully, while I never liked Hillary since I already believed she was a crook, her behavior over Benghazi sealed the deal. In the cover-up portion of Benghazi there is just no doubt in my mind that she knew unequivocally what the truth was. She lied in the Rose Garden. She lied to the father of the dead former-SEAL. She lied in the video made for Pakistan.

I don't really care what she did or didn't do about the prostitution stuff ... we've seen plenty of hanky panky among govt officials. Nobody died. If she is too dumb to realize that not doing anything about it endangered her own life, then she is certainly not the smartest woman in the room (unless she's alone).Of course, those activities could also have compromised the security of others than herself.

But the sheer number/volume of these scandals, and accompanying lies, in the administration goes beyond Hillary. The people in charge, and she happened to be one of them, should be held accountable. In this administration, the buck never stops anywhere ... they just keep passing it on like musical chairs.
    Thank you Gerry for clearly answering post # 24. I hope you get your answers....I don't particularly like Hillary either. I hope some new candidate emerges. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift