The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Help Request - Freedom Hunters *GDG*

Default Help Request - Freedom Hunters *GDG*

Hi Fellow Retriever Enthusiasts,

I don't post on the forum often but do follow what's going on with you all and take the advice I find here in training my new pup. I have also communicated with some of you regarding IED detection dogs as well as the organization I volunteer with, Freedom Hunters. Freedom Hunters is a nationwide group of volunteers that send wounded service members, Gold Star family members, children of the deployed and select service members returning from war on no cost hunting and fishing adventures to help with their recovery from injuries, loss of loved ones and the stress of war.

Freedom Hunters is working hard to build our "Likes" on our Facebook page. As the number of fans on our Facebook page increases it makes it easier for us to get much needed support from sponsors (outfitters, equipment suppliers, etc). If you have access to Facebook it would be greatly appreciated if you could go to our page and click on the "Like" button (just below the main picture on the right hand side of the page). By doing so you will not only help us out, but will also automatically receive updates via Facebook when we post information about our latest adventures. Help us help those that have sacrificed so much for the freedoms you enjoy everyday by simply following this link
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fr...282062?fref=ts and giving us a like. It doesn't take anything but a moment of your time.

If you'd like to learn more about our organization you can visit the Freedom Hunters website at www.freedomhunters.org . If you know of any wounded service members that would like to apply for an adventure they can also do so at the Freedom Hunters website.

Thanks for your time and help with this very important request.

Sincerely,
    Bud DePlatchett
    East Coast Coordinator
    Freedom Hunters
    Bud
    www.freedomhunters.org
    Hit 'em in the front end!

Wanted to thank those that have taken a moment to help us out by giving Freedom Hunters a "Like" on Facebook. Much appreciated!
    Bud
    www.freedomhunters.org
    Hit 'em in the front end!