The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Just confirmed Obama won;t let me keep my Insurance

Default Just confirmed Obama won;t let me keep my Insurance

So just called BCBS of NC and after going round and round they admitted that my current policy does not comply with BUMFACES rules. DH and are self employed and pay for our own insurance. I now must pay for coverage for something that I will not and cannot ever need at this point in my life.
    This is insane.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Well that is just wonderful, did someone finally read it to find out what is in it? I wonder when BCBS of NC will get around to letting us know?
    I ignore stupidity unless you bring it to my attention!
    Crystal Coast Labradors

CCL Return To Sender
    N Sana Te

Quote Originally Posted by txrancher View Post
    Well that is just wonderful, did someone finally read it to find out what is in it? I wonder when BCBS of NC will get around to letting us know?
    Oh they refused to tell me how my rates will be affected. They rambled and muttered about subsidies and I told them to top that crap. I flat out asked what the rate increase was that they filed with the state for my policy and again the would not answer. I asked how much I was paying for this pile of crap never to be used coverage. Again no answer. I asked why I was paying for something I could never use again no answer. All the bitch did was theaten to hang up on me.

So I called back trying to get a perosn that would answer my questions. Oh, they are all in a meeting? Hmm next question, since BCBS NC is a nonprofit and is supposed to work for its" members" I asked what they were doing to respresent the menbers. Hmm ummm mhhmm?? Next question" So are you ignoring the members and kissing Obammas butt?? More rambling and non answers. I bet you voted for BUFMACE!, ClICK, hung up on. SO they do not work for the members but rather BUMFACE!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Oh they refused to tell me how my rates will be affected. They rambled and muttered about subsidies and I told them to top that crap. I flat out asked what the rate increase was that they filed with the state for my policy and again the would not answer. I asked how much I was paying for this pile of crap never to be used coverage. Again no answer. I asked why I was paying for something I could never use again no answer. All the bitch did was theaten to hang up on me.
    Luv, while I agree with your premise, I believe that you might have gone into the conversation with a point to prove rather than information gathering. It is highly likely that the person you spoke to actually didn't know and your badgering created the threat. Honey, syrup, sugar, will get you further down the road of life than vinigar when dealing with people, might try it someday and get back to me.

The affected class will be those age 20-40. Acctuarial numbers have pegged them for the biggest increases, ACA is going to flip the costs of HC to the youngest and healthiest among us. Forgive me if I am wrong but I don't think you fall into this class. This is why the ACA allows children up to 26 to remain on their parents group/individual plans so as not to piss off the ignorant college masses that voted for Jug Ears. ACA is a Trojan Horse and the mandates will fall out next year. Do you find it strange that United Health Care wrote the program everyone else will be using to develop premiums but will not be using it themselves? Correct, they sold the program and also don't plan to be on any HC Exchanges.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    This is why the ACA allows children up to 26 to remain on their parents group/individual plans so as not to piss off the ignorant college masses that voted for Jug Ears.
    Still laughing over this, sad but true.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

and now I see where Barry has approved the morning after pill for everyone, I sure wish his mother had taken one!
    I ignore stupidity unless you bring it to my attention!
    Crystal Coast Labradors

CCL Return To Sender
    N Sana Te