The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Feedback on past Ely pups

Default Feedback on past Ely pups

I'm looking at Hunters Marsh King Elija as a stud dog prospect & I'm looking for feedback on pups out of him. Information on pups traits, trainability & calmness. How well do these pups go to the line? I'm looking to breed some steadiness to my bitch lines. Thanks.

Default Ely X Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by Grassland Labs View Post
    I'm looking at Hunters Marsh King Elija as a stud dog prospect & I'm looking for feedback on pups out of him. Information on pups traits, trainability & calmness. How well do these pups go to the line? I'm looking to breed some steadiness to my bitch lines. Thanks.
    We have a male out of Ely (X Hannah) from this spring - so far (approaching four months) we are VERY happy! He is quite a character - likes to train, is very smart and fun to be around. I can only compare him to my last dog but the Ely pup is calm and steady - not a complete psyhco. I am anticipating good things.

“Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life.” ~ Annie Oakley

Do you listen to God as well as your dog listens to you? Can God run "Blinds" with you?

www.trinityoaklabs.com