The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Feedback on past Ely pups

Default Feedback on past Ely pups

I'm looking at Hunters Marsh King Elija as a stud dog prospect & I'm looking for feedback on pups out of him. Information on pups traits, trainability & calmness. How well do these pups go to the line? I'm looking to breed some steadiness to my bitch lines. Thanks.

Default Ely X Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by Grassland Labs View Post
    I'm looking at Hunters Marsh King Elija as a stud dog prospect & I'm looking for feedback on pups out of him. Information on pups traits, trainability & calmness. How well do these pups go to the line? I'm looking to breed some steadiness to my bitch lines. Thanks.
    We have a male out of Ely (X Hannah) from this spring - so far (approaching four months) we are VERY happy! He is quite a character - likes to train, is very smart and fun to be around. I can only compare him to my last dog but the Ely pup is calm and steady - not a complete psyhco. I am anticipating good things.

HRCH UH Wolf Creek's Ebonstar Coach "Coach" MH
    HRCH UH Wolf Creek's Candlewood Victory "Tory" MH

“Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life.” ~ Annie Oakley

Do you listen to God as well as your dog listens to you? Can God run "Blinds" with you?

www.trinityoaklabs.com