The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retriever Club Near Central Missouri?

Default Retriever Club Near Central Missouri?

Are there any retriever clubs near Central Missouri or is there anyone who would be willing to spend some time with a guy and his 4 month old Lab showing them the ropes of retriever training? I've done internet searches and keep coming up empty. Not sure why. I know there are tests ran at Whetstone and Eagle Bluffs but not sure who to contact about a club. Trying to do this myself and would like affirm I'm on the right track and learn from those with more wisdom than me. Thanks Jeremy

Midway HRC around Columbia MO

www.midwayHRC.org

There is a group of us training here in Sedalia. We have pups of all ages. I don't make it to every group session but I get a couple nights a week with them and I train the other nights myself.
    Bryan Corbett
    Ten Bears Wild Road Trip "Reece"

Sorry I couldn't pm some of you to find out if the Missouri River Club is still active. I didn't have enough posts to do that. Anyway, thanks for the replies, I will try to contact them.

Bryan, I live north of Columbia so the drive may be a bit much during the week. Do you train on the weekends?

Midway HRC is having a Training day 22 June at 0700. It will be at Danville Ca in Danville Mo. You can call Missouri Kennels at 314-807-1178 for any questions. I hope to see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy D View Post
    Bryan, I live north of Columbia so the drive may be a bit much during the week. Do you train on the weekends?
    Yea understandable on the drive. Not a lot on weekends with the group. Normally I am training by myself or at a bow shoot on the weekends. 660-287-3422 call me sometime. This weekend I will be in St Loius at a Cards game.
    Bryan Corbett
    Ten Bears Wild Road Trip "Reece"

Hawker, I would love to but I have a prior commitment. I may call you for future dates. Thanks

Jeremy. I live in Sturgeon and we can meet up sometime soon. Midway HRC has a meeting tomorrow at 7 in Columbia, and you're welcome to ride up there with me. I have 3 dogs. A grady pup which is 11 weeks, an 4 month old and 16 month old hound (all black). I'm a member of Missouri River Retriever Club too and I can get you some contact info there too. I have throwers, birds, a four wheeler and alot of space time being a firefighter so give me a ring. 573-682-7095. Doug Ritchie

Jeremy. I live in Sturgeon and we can meet up sometime soon. Midway HRC has a meeting tomorrow at 7 in Columbia, and you're welcome to ride up there with me. I have 3 dogs. A grady pup which is 11 weeks, an 4 month old and 16 month old hound (all black). I'm a member of Missouri River Retriever Club too and I can get you some contact info there too. I have throwers, birds, a four wheeler and alot of spare time being a firefighter so give me a ring. 573-682-7095. Doug Ritchie