RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

HRCH Clausa's Tank O' Chocolate MH 10-25-2002 - 6- 15-2013

6K views 44 replies 41 participants last post by  Lesa Cozens Dauphin 
#1 ·
Too sad to say much. Rest in peace my friend.
He was from one of our litters and we have had him since day one. I have had lots of dogs in my day but none as special as Tank. Love you Buba

#2 ·
Very sorry for your loss.

#4 ·
Brother Corey,

I will try calling. If you can't pick up, I understand. Only pick up if it's good to do so.

EDIT: Tried calling - no luck. It went into an odd auto message, so I'm guessing I am using an outdated number.

I will forever have a mental image of you and Tank when I think of Florida retriever events. Tank is now a permanent memory for me of Florida retriever events, just like Bill Dumas' Sonny.

I could tell by the way you talked to him that Tank was your special one. I could tell by the way Tank responded to you, that the feeling was mutual.

I hope to one day see a special youngster back there guarding the fully stocked toolbox in the Burke outdoor sport mobile. Tank was awful good at it. Sure, those tools are safe without...but something will be missing.

I'm sorry buddy. It hurts. I can feel it and I haven't seen Tank for quite a while.

Hang in there.

Sincerely, Chris

#29 ·
Thanks - I sent you my new number, but just sent it again in response to your PM. Your thoughts about Tank mean a lot.

#30 ·
Yes. Taken in an Arkansas rice field a couple years ago.

#6 ·
So sorry, Corey. You were blessed to have such a special dog in your life. Tank knew he was loved.

#7 ·
I'm very sorry Corey

#12 ·
Oh Corey, my heart breaks for you, it truly does. But Tank was such a blessed boy to have you his whole life.
Please know you're in my prayers.
God Bless You,
Becky

#14 ·
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. As one writer says, "When they are gone, we raise them up on a pedestal. Forgotten are the chewed socks and the muddy floors. What is left is a memory of a dog that could do no wrong and that memory will forever be etched in our mind."

#18 ·
I'm sorry Corey. It's tough when we loose them.

#22 ·
So sorry for your loss.

#26 ·
So sorry..... Run FRee Tank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.