The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Training around Birmingham al

Default Training around Birmingham al

Looking for someone close to Birmingham that would allow a newbie to watch and ask questions. I've really enjoyed this site over the last couple of months and appreciate any help.

There are a few training in the greater Birmingham area and I hope one of them speaks up. There is a lot of training going on in Alabama even in the heat of summer. I train in the Sulligent area during the week & Tuscaloosa or Greensboro weekends (when my wife lets me). You would be welcome to join us anytime.

Depending on your preference there are a lot of clubs that could put you in touch with a training group. For HRC, Central Alabama is located in Tuscaloosa area or North Alabama in the Huntsville area. AKC has Black Warrior in Tuscaloosa/Greensboro & North Alabama in Huntsville.

If I can be of any help just let me know.
    Mark Land

dvaughn,
    you can come train with us in north al anytime. you may leave with more questions than you came with however.

where do you live, what kind of dog you got?
    Last edited by roseberry; 06-17-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    john mccallie

Marty and I are near Greensboro and the famed Cattle Ranch
    However we are not there usually in the summer months

Our place(s) are always open to train. Just be considerate and desire to work with your dogs
    Dave Kress

I am in Townley, about 40 mins. north of B'ham. I am only training 6 field dogs now and they are all upper level HT dogs, getting ready for MH. Last 2 weeks I have started before 6 and finished by 8:30 to beat the heat but you are welcome to come up if you care to. I have 2 just started in FF also.
    Mperry1169@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaughn View Post
    Looking for someone close to Birmingham that would allow a newbie to watch and ask questions. I've really enjoyed this site over the last couple of months and appreciate any help.
    The pain of regret is much worse than the pain of hard work.