The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Alright you pesky new kids. Wanna know why The RTF is COOL? Wanna Know Why We Are Fam

Hey Ken
    I'm glad the stuff work out for you guys, I know everyone love the maple syrup with the cool labels that you donated to our club.

I think all you have to do to end a dry spell is have a test or trial, it will rain ever time.

To everyone else new or experienced in the game we need everyone to get involved and help put these test and trials on. I remember when I started 20yrs ago all the people that help put these on that aren't with us any more. Around here their haven't been very many new people to take there place. If we don't all pitch in and help one another out there will not be any test.

David Wolfe

Rochester, MN Bob & Ann Heise HiRollerLabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    It's time for Amnesty. Place is kind of boring with the old brothers and sisters banned from the dinner table.
    I agree. Bring back everyone.....we need some "old" blood restored to liven up this place! They've been on timeout for long enough. Can anyone tell me how to make my return work again on RTF?
    Bob/Ann Heise
    "Show up. Dominate. Go home." Dan Gable

"There is no such thing as perfection. There is always a higher level." Dan Gable

"Look at pressure as an opportunity." Tom Brands

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 2010

I don't believe in allowing wine to breathe. I prefer mouth-to-wine resuscitation.

Rochester, MN Bob & Ann Heise HiRollerLabs.com

Default Tshirts and stuff

Bob Hayden is one of the nicest guys in the game. He provides his company's T-shirts, hats, and such down in TX too! What a good guy--and I think David works for Bob, is a good friend, or both. Bob opens his property in Sedalia for people to train--hunting test or field trial training. We need more people like Bob!!
    Bob/Ann Heise
    "Show up. Dominate. Go home." Dan Gable

"There is no such thing as perfection. There is always a higher level." Dan Gable

"Look at pressure as an opportunity." Tom Brands

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 2010

I don't believe in allowing wine to breathe. I prefer mouth-to-wine resuscitation.