The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Perhaps, but this particular discussion within this thread relates to whether George was "stalking" TRAY-VON or not. Personally I wouldn't necessarily consider trailing, stalking. Intent might have a lot to do with how I would perceive it. Apparently, gundog contends that if stalking, then George had no right to self defense. Several others and I have held that if he broke off the trailing and was in the process of returning to the truck as police had suggested, then he was certainly not "stalking" anyone and thus had a right to self defense. I like "castle" doctrine laws but am not so sure about the "stand your ground" stuff.
    i understand. i dont consider it to be stalking when in fact George lives there. seems to me he had a right to be in his own neighborhood even if he was following T. for me personally, it boils down to WHO threw the 1st punch. words are not assault, i may not like what you say but i dont have the right to hit anyone. STALKING, to me, would be trailing him to do harm on purpose therefore George would have to start the fight... just my .02
    Marty Lee
    HRCH Daisey's Rambunctious Rascal "Rambo"
    Co-Owner HRCH Summers Gusty Breeze "Gussie"

what the cluck!?
    home from work turn on, On the Record with Gretta
    What is up with this Florida Prosecutor team?
    Do they count hanging chads on the days off????
    Handed a slam dunk with a cute dead child and a shifty stalker who admits pulling the trigger and they are blowing it?
    is this guy voted in or hired???
    UGH!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

You must be looking at the pics that the media used to portray Martin! A tragedy for sure but cute child I think not. Unless you are into the thug look! To each his own.
    Last edited by coachmo; 07-02-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    what the cluck!?
    home from work turn on, On the Record with Gretta
    Do they count hanging chads on the days off????
    Handed a slam dunk with a cute dead child and a shifty stalker who admits pulling the trigger and they are blowing it?
    is this guy voted in or hired???
    UGH!
    Problem is that the prosecution is having to deal with the facts of the case and not the media spin.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

what the cluck!?

UGH!
    You clearly have never met any of the "cute young kids" from opa-locka amd Miami Gardens. If ya had you would see the other side of the coin. Just sayin

Problem is that the prosecution is having to deal with the facts of the case and not the media spin.
    problem is they are glued to the chair!
    Gretta pannel last eve. All Trial Lie - ers were stunned.
    The chuckle head don't know how to object
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Is it possible that the prosecution doesn't really believe in their own case and resent being forced into the position of running the persecution of Zimmerman by a bunch of political opportunists and hacks?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Is it possible that the prosecution doesn't really believe in their own case and resent being forced into the position of running the persecution of Zimmerman by a bunch of political opportunists and hacks?
    I think that's exactly what's going on. To me it's evident that the police investigators were better witnesses for the defense than the State. Why? They didn't believe in the case from the beginning. I don't think the police investigators nor the prosecutors believed in this case from the start. Only after the political opportunist got involved (including your president) did the State change it's stance.
    Tom Dorroh

Looks like as so often happens anymore that this case was decided before the trial began and the trial is just a "show" ( seen it happen before and I was helping pay that lawyer who sat on his hands ! ).
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas D View Post
    I think that's exactly what's going on. To me it's evident that the police investigators were better witnesses for the defense than the State. Why? They didn't believe in the case from the beginning. I don't think the police investigators nor the prosecutors believed in this case from the start. Only after the political opportunist got involved (including your president) did the State change it's stance.
    Watched a little of Mama Trayvon's testimony this morning wherein she claimed that the screaming for help on the dispatcher's tape was definitely her little angel. While I somewhat agree with Ken's premise that Zimmerman had gone hunting on the night in question, it's very obvious to me that the main hunting going on, came after Z was arrested. And that is a witch hunt for more ingredients to add to the boiling cauldron of race baiting, the new national pastime.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981